Thoughts???

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Sorry if Re-post

Derp.

Guys like that piss me off. Oh, you want me to sit in garrison and do nothing all day? Sure I'll take the paycheck and the promotions, but wait... you want me to go do my job? Sorry, count me out.

If you don't have the dedication to follow orders that you might not like, don't become a soldier.

it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out everything he said, if he didnt want to go to war he shouldnt have joined... every one knows the risks when they sign up.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I've deployed 3 times, he is just scared and needs a good kick in the ass. If he was in my unit we would have taken care of this pussy before he went to the press. Guys like this really piss me off, if we don't take the fight to them they will come here and hurt our families. And as for spreading death, well let me just say that I don't loose any sleep over the things I have done for my country.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

I've deployed 3 times, he is just scared and needs a good kick in the ass. If he was in my unit we would have taken care of this pussy before he went to the press. Guys like this really piss me off, if we don't take the fight to them they will come here and hurt our families. And as for spreading death, well let me just say that I don't loose any sleep over the things I have done for my country.

So as a soldier or vet you would classify that guy as a pussy? lol

Derp.

I know i would, im sorry, you sign up, KNOWING what its like because of how the history books tell us about our military.. then you bitch out when its time to deploy? he should go talk to a vet from Vietnam era and see what a real war was like. This one just lasted longer..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

So as a soldier or vet you would classify that guy as a pussy? lol

He is a Public Affairs Officer, IMO he is a long haired hippie freak that wanted to say he was in the army but when it was time to go to war he pussed out. I've had to take kids to combat that cried their eyes out when we got on the plane to leave but when they got there they were fine. They should have sent him over there and told him GO TO WAR OR GO TO JAIL. You enlisted to serve our nation not complain about going to war.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint