alright guys so here's the deal, i've been with my girl for almost 7 months now n the past month or so we have been fighting quite a bit. especially the past few weeks because i have been going out of town to help my buddy who is having a hard time, n the first time i went she flipped out because i didn't come back when i thought i was going to because i got stormed it, n i just went down again this weekend which i told her i was going to, but she is flipping out because she didn't get to see me today, but she knew i wasn't gonna be back in time cause i told her this morning. this fighting n her flipping out has been continually getting worse and worse. i really don't know what to do here she is asking for another chance but i don't know. what do you guys think?

tell her you will give her a second chance but she has to understand that there are other people in youre life other than her but make sure you dont say it like that or she will be pissed

Edit: someone else might have a better suggestion than me

Edited by darthballsy1

Pioneer DEH-P3000IB head unit

Rockford T1000.1bd

Two AQ SDC 2.5 12s

My build log.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/84319-darthballsy1s-04-ford-ranger-video-build-log/

v59y52.png

Jealous is she?

Seems like it... Give her the 2nd chance and just have a talk with her about it. Tell her you ain't doing anything wrong, etc...

Say at least I aint cheating on you or whatever.... IDK

Derp.

i have tried to explain to her that i'm not cheating or anything a few weeks ago n she went off on something else n said she doesn't trust me which i thought was pretty f@cked up, n this has happened quite a few times since we have been going out so i have given her plenty of chances but i guess i could give her one last one n c what happens

good luck dude i had a girl once that did that same stuff to me but you just gotta try

X2 Especially if you guys love each other or whatever....

Maybe even give her a taste of her own brew? But that could easily add to more problems.

Derp.