yeah it is missing quality. DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM AIRBAGIT/AIM INDUSTRIES/CHASSISTECH

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

yup AIM is junk, ive done a few accord's there nice and easy to lay out air cylinders are pretty much bolt on and go few brackets and bam, but u can always fab up a way for bags or mite could do a strut bags but i hate strut bags honstly dont like the ride or not layng out but thats just me id reather do cylinders and accumlators for a badass ride and stuck valves for 3 wheeling lol

1990 honda bagged on 20's for sale $$2500cash

So I've searched and searched and can not find what I am looking for. I want to buy a 'kit' and not the single piece. This saves me from getting into it and forgetting something or not knowing I need x item to do it. I can install air ride with no problems since I use to do this for a tractor trailer company (shouldn't be too different, I hope haha), but am unsure what all it takes for a car.

Anyone know where I can get the complete kit? Or does some of the places like SD have prices together w/o being advertised? Again any help is appreciated :)

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown