XS Power

What would XS be capable of.....

Speaking to scottie.. the 3100 is the biggest they make and if the market demands a bigger one they will certainly provide it but at this time i believe the 3100 is gonna remain the biggest they make...

For customzing a battery in a cs9000 (i know they make custom batts on request) that would be one hell-avah batt man... what is that like a 3100 and a 1200 combined... capable of supporting around 9K watts... damn if you do do it take pics bro !!

Ascendant Audio Hawaii Rep

Sundown Audio Hawaii Rep

Speaking to scottie.. the 3100 is the biggest they make and if the market demands a bigger one they will certainly provide it but at this time i believe the 3100 is gonna remain the biggest they make...

For customzing a battery in a cs9000 (i know they make custom batts on request) that would be one hell-avah batt man... what is that like a 3100 and a 1200 combined... capable of supporting around 9K watts... damn if you do do it take pics bro !!

Hell yea I'd love to see a pic of this

2000 GMC sierra 1500 ext cab

KMC XD Spy series rims

Front doors Fosgate punch 6 1/2's stock tweets

Rear doors Fosgate power 4x6's

Probox 10 and box under rear seat

Rockford fosgate R-500 Prime series amp (537 rms)

4 gauge wiring

I remember them saying the same thing about demand.

Oh I wish I could afford to have them make a custom batt. But I was just curios to see if they have every toyed with the notion of a single "super batt" such as the cs9000.

Edited by Cuseikan

What would you guys be capable of in a case as big of the cs9000? What would be the pros and cons of building a battery this big? Also just wondering if you guys have tossed around the idea of building a battery in such a big case.

x2.

:01nocomment8so: ;).

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

But isnt that battery not allowed in certain comps? Just like the BatCap Extreme isnt, since it is basically like a super capacitor made for burps.

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.