U know wrestlings going down the drain, when they bring in special guest hosts to boost ratings, ie. Mark Cuban, Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne, Shaq,. Last night Brett "The Hitman" Hart comes on and hosts the show AFTER 12 years of not having anything to do with the WWE, and guess what next week Mike Tyson will be on the show. Its turned more into a talk show then good ol fashioned wrestling all the time. Wrestling now is nowhere as good as wrestling in the early 90's.

EDIT: I saw a commercial where Hulk Hogan is coming back to one of those wrestling shows HAHAHAHA, whats next the NWO will reunite.

Edited by cubs_fan0718

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

who ended up winning between kurt angle and A.J. Styles?

A.J. Stlyes did..... it was a great match.

I really hope TNA doesnt change too much, from what I could see it sorta is looking a bit like the NWO takeover. Hopefully it doesnt play out like that.

Overall it was a great show, too bad they cancelled the Barbedwire match with Abyss and Rino, Seems like alot of the good wrestlers that left the WWE are coming to TNA now. TNA IMO has superior talent in there younger wrestlers that what WWE has, it seems that WWE goes after who you can market first, rather then there wrestling ability first. I know I am now a TNA fan much more so than WWE. Wrestling> Talkshow anyday.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.