Sonic Electronix

2 12's in a sealed hitting 140? :bsflag: ^ his two 15s only hit 134 sealed

LOl wow omg 2 15's that cost a hell of alot more than mine and hit less than mine, not my fault. in my opinion those two subs should be hitting waaaaayyyy more! What is the linear excursion of those 15s?

i did 138db at 20hz sealed up on dash, and a 144 at 32hz sealed, in a sealed box... just look at the specs on my system :x

so im gonna guess a 134 sealed up

hey wat kind of car are your 15's in? jw and give me a link to your build please

Not trying to be mean but nobody here can actually say what something is going to hit because every box, sub, amp, car is different...their is just too many variables....

but i will tell you I run 4 18's sealed with 4 10's as mid bass and it only does a 150 on the dash on the TL sealed up...

SANY0631.jpg

www.bassproducers.com

TEAMS

TEAM BASSPRODUCERS, TEAM HERTZ (VA)

*Ranger System*

(4) 18" Kicker Comp

(4) 10" Kicker Comp

Dual Stinger Alts.

(5) Rockford Punch 200's

(2) Punch 100's

*Outlander System*152.6 DB so Far*

(8) TXX-APX12W

(2) AP-30001D'S

(2) AP-2004'S

(8) APMB6'S

(4) KHC2400'S

This is a dumb debate.Just listen to people's advice, take it, don't argue it, build your box, and test it out after.The whole "My 15 will hit harder than your 12s" thing is a totally ridiculous statement if you aren't even going to mention the specifics.Honestly I'd sell the JL and get something that is actually worth the money that it lists for.If you're looking for nice numbers on the TL or whatever meter you have been using, you're looking in the wrong place.

Not trying to be mean but nobody here can actually say what something is going to hit because every box, sub, amp, car is different...their is just too many variables....

but i will tell you I run 4 18's sealed with 4 10's as mid bass and it only does a 150 on the dash on the TL sealed up...

SANY0631.jpg

o man thats a cool set up! lol is that red carpet or paint? i cant tell, my eyes suck