do the spindles in the front not the torsion keys if you want ride quality and I would put a set of AirLift bags inside the rear coil to keep from bottoming out and rubbing. You can either cut down the bump stops in the back or you can remove the bump stop and bracket completely.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

do the spindles in the front not the torsion keys if you want ride quality and I would put a set of AirLift bags inside the rear coil to keep from bottoming out and rubbing. You can either cut down the bump stops in the back or you can remove the bump stop and bracket completely.

x2 except with a 2/3 you shouldn't need to remove the bump stop bracket just maybe some aftermarket bump stops or better shocks... Bilsteins are the way to go if you do want better shocks

2/3 on 26's on an escalade looks perfect IMO! :good:

oh and like burrito I expect lots of pictures :D

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

I want pics cause I have an 03 Tahoe that I cant decide between a 3/5 and a 2/4 drop. Seeing one with 6's would help

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

Archived