DC Sound Lab

LEVEL 6 18"...THE REAL SUPA MOOFA!!

No neo for now as far as I know,as for the musical part yes the sub likes music! I was playing CALABRESE on the way home and it sounded as good as my level 5 did on music for sure!! :D

Edited by BASSEGG777

TEAM SUNDOWN

GROUNDPOUNDERS INC (SPL TEAM)

156.7 DB CLUB USACI LEGAL!

2009 AMA 0-500 CHAMPION (TEXAS BASS PRODUCTIONS) 151.9@48hz

154.5 at 33hz

TEAM CHANNEL CHECK

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

sa.jpg

:rofl: at your avatar and the song in the video!!

what ever happened to the LVL 6 motor being a neo?

sounds like a very musical woofer though..

the thought of neo's has been long gone for months

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

No neo for now as far as I know,as for the musical part yes the sub likes music! I was playing CALABRESE on the way home and it sounded as good as my level 5 did on music for sure!! :D

I will be in Burleson tomorrow eve. I want to hear that Bish Bruh. !!!!! and I will bring my now weak ass Tahoe no thanks to 7k and Lvl 6....... I thinking 155 or 6 on music ? correct me if im wrong !!!!

Edited by DEEz NUTz

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!

I will be in Burleson tomorrow eve. I want to hear that Bish Bruh. !!!!! and I will bring my now weak ass Tahoe no thanks to 7k and Lvl 6.......

i wanna hear this shit ASAP too man, oh yeah dee im pickin up my box from heath saturday, sprayin undercoat and paint on it saturday itll be slammin by sunday!

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

i wanna hear this shit ASAP too man, oh yeah dee im pickin up my box from heath saturday, sprayin undercoat and paint on it saturday itll be slammin by sunday!

Dammitt son I know ur ready......... My future predictions: Every Groundpounder will take home 1st. place in shows in 2010 !!

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

shit man im hopin i can make it on team ground pounders :D i still need a demo of them xls!

it was cold as wolf pussy that day and mama was about to be on my azz !!!!!! But if u picking up the box Sat. i may be able to if were not rebuilding the Hoe's music.... OH YES THE HOE IS GETN REDONE TOO !!!!! I will tell u this being a groundpounder is amazingly wonderful.... sorry for the thread jack G-man !!!! :hairtrick:

Edited by DEEz NUTz

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

it was cold as wolf pussy that day and mama was about to be on my azz !!!!!! But if u picking up the box Sat. i may be able to if were not rebuilding the Hoe's music.... OH YES THE HOE IS GETN REDONE TOO !!!!! I will tell u this being a groundpounder is amazingly wonderful....

well fuck how do i join? lol hit me up man im down to help you rebuild the tahoe, and lol at the cold as wolf pussy!

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg