My ride's beat

TITS :8)

When did you get those DD door panel inserts?

lol i had the stickers made theve been in thare a while mayo

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

thats not "old school"

that would be T.I.M.E for him, lol

so ur getting a new aq3500.1 eh? :ph34r:

no sorry found sumthin bigger all i can say as of now is that its a new powerbass amp not saying which one yet ill be posting build pics when i start

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

XTA-5000D

XTA50002.jpg

sexa amp right there

lol ur getting red hot

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

You going to have this ready for the next show? The transmission might be fixed in the Mazda soon. Maybe me and the Boy will make it to this one.

So are you going with the 10,000 watt Powerbass like one of the amps in the lil green DD monster.

Edited by -Hobby-

You going to have this ready for the next show? The transmission might be fixed in the Mazda soon. Maybe me and the Boy will make it to this one.

So are you going with the 10,000 watt Powerbass like one of the amps in the lil green DD monster.

not going to be done ed till end of feb getting all the stuff with tax money its like xmas for my self but not getting the 5000D getting the 4000D thats all i can afford these amps cost alot but are tanks and i mean tanks

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

I was having a brain fart. their running 2 of those 5000D's in that Geo arent they.

I hear you on the money bro. I just forked out for 4 XS Power batteries and upgraded my busted amps. Sucked my pockets dry. I still need to save up for a recone for my one blown AQ HDC3 and another 20-30 feet of 1/0 to do my Big 3 and get all the batteries and amps connected. Then I still need an alt or a dual bracket so I can add at least a second stock alt.

I will probably be Feb or March before I get my truck to a show.