jb weld for coolent leaks?

when i was still driving my 96 ram we had to replace freeze plugs 4 times....i dont miss that shit.

I dont think JB Weld is going to hold up. with the heating and cooling of that motor i just cant see it working for very long if at all.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

yeah ik! then doing the intake gasket instead is assbackwards! oh ok justin, thanks. yeah the premix gets exspensiveeeeee when your leaking it all the time. my mom aways got the premix but then i railroaded her into gettin the 100% towards the end of the school summer break since i was going to be draining everything to do the freeze plug work but then didnt get to go do it.

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

yeah i def will. you gotta come checkout this mtx 15 ive got bumpin right now. well its burried in the back of my durango with ice fishing gear.

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

Archived