Sonic Electronix

WOW making me angry...

Uh, yeah I know that lol... im just saying. Nobody has commented if its normal for a subwoofer to move while the amp is "kicking off" I mean if the amps on and the subs on Im just confused how this works/happen I want to understand more lol

Uh, yeah I know that lol... im just saying. Nobody has commented if its normal for a subwoofer to move while the amp is "kicking off" I mean if the amps on and the subs on Im just confused how this works/happen I want to understand more lol

Couldve blew some internals in the amp now that i read you put the gains all the way up, how bout unhooking the damn thing and taking it apart to verify all is well. If its jacked up it could still send voltage through the wires to your sub causing it to jump.

If the amp is outputting power then its kicking on and off obv theres a surge of power +/- of what it should be normally through the wires to your sub. Just like how some peoples amps cause a POP sound through their sub when they turn on the amp....

".......Cut spending to only the bare essentials, water and bread...and margaritas...Yaay "-Mr. Marsh

95 camry:

JVC Deck

15" Fi Q in a fail prefab box

US-Amps Merlin Md2d

"Doin' that Work

I lifted the amp up and moved it around while it was playing, did nothing... Also wtf is wrong with stock wiring on a 110AMP alt? with anew delph battery? honestly 8 gauge is what my 400RMS is rated for and my car doesnt dim and does 12.50 @ full tilt so dont tell me its my electrical. Honestly, I don't have any idea what the problem is... I'm going to try what others suggested but im almost running out of ideas.. I guess a new wiring kit and amp may be in order :-/

I lifted the amp up and moved it around while it was playing, did nothing... Also wtf is wrong with stock wiring on a 110AMP alt? with anew delph battery? honestly 8 gauge is what my 400RMS is rated for and my car doesnt dim and does 12.50 @ full tilt so dont tell me its my electrical. Honestly, I don't have any idea what the problem is... I'm going to try what others suggested but im almost running out of ideas.. I guess a new wiring kit and amp may be in order :-/

Whats your location, id be glad to look over your stuff to put a end to the nonsense.

"I checked with DMM my battery DC and it was 14.50 with volume @ 28 for a few mins...

I check amp input from power wire it was 11v"

11v is a death wish alright, 110amp alt or not something is obv wrong.

"Ones a 25 and ones a 20 so yeah one of them is longer. "

HMMMMMMMMMMM,,,,

Can a moderator please close this thread, this guy is wasting precious web space.

And 8 gauge wire cannot even handle 110amps of juice

http://www.powerstream.com/Wire_Size.htm

".......Cut spending to only the bare essentials, water and bread...and margaritas...Yaay "-Mr. Marsh

95 camry:

JVC Deck

US-Amps Merlin Md2d

"Doin' that Work

Whats your location, id be glad to look over your stuff to put a end to the nonsense.

"I checked with DMM my battery DC and it was 14.50 with volume @ 28 for a few mins...

I check amp input from power wire it was 11v"

11v is a death wish alright, 110amp alt or not something is obv wrong.

"Ones a 25 and ones a 20 so yeah one of them is longer. "

HMMMMMMMMMMM,,,,

Can a moderator please close this thread, this guy is wasting precious web space.

Are you seriously going to be a dick like that, this is obviously my first "big" setup... work with me here, im at a loss and I have no help :-/ i know more than any of my friends when it comes to car audio :-/

Are you seriously going to be a dick like that, this is obviously my first "big" setup... work with me here, im at a loss and I have no help :-/ i know more than any of my friends when it comes to car audio :-/

Well not enough, mixing fuses is bad, i suggest putting the correct fuse rating in there fore starters unless its suppose to have a 20/25 combo

95 camry:

JVC Deck

US-Amps Merlin Md2d

"Doin' that Work

Fryeburg Maine LOL :( yeah sooo I dont know whats up why would my battery read 14.50 output and my amps only taking 11v?

shitty wire, too small, too long of wire

just asking, arent you the guy that put the 15" SSD inside of a 12" prefab and mounted it on the top?

Archived