ARe you talking about your Avatar?

Like the .GIF in mine?

Edited by z_ro

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

que?

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

ARe you talking about your Avatar?

Like the .GIF in mine?

Yes just like that.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Yes just like that.

Its a .GIF You can search Google for .gifs and see what you come up with... and then there are programs that you can use to make them... There is a thread for a couple of people who make them.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

Its a .GIF You can search Google for .gifs and see what you come up with... and then there are programs that you can use to make them... There is a thread for a couple of people who make them.

ok so it just has to be a .gif? i have 3d rendering capability at my disposal and parametric modeling (Autodesk Inventor). I made a sub with my custom logo on it and i made a vid of it bumping i want it as my avatar. i will work on it thanks for the info.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

ok so it just has to be a .gif? i have 3d rendering capability at my disposal and parametric modeling (Autodesk Inventor). I made a sub with my custom logo on it and i made a vid of it bumping i want it as my avatar. i will work on it thanks for the info.

not a prob. If you have any probs, chime right back in and we can see if someone can help :)

not a prob. If you have any probs, chime right back in and we can see if someone can help :)

I CAN! put it on youtube give me the link give me about 15 min I'll have a pic for you that can go on the site.

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

I CAN! put it on youtube give me the link give me about 15 min I'll have a pic for you that can go on the site.

i would but i was just trying to switch it from a .wmv to a .gif and i fucked it up. im going to have to make another renering whenver i get back to school cause we are out on a snow day today and prolly tomorrow.

Got your PM btw and thanks i might have you do that ill PM you if or when i get it on youtube.