thehoe92 Posted January 8, 2010 Report Posted January 8, 2010 crack is wack! sell heroin trust me I have thought of just about everything to get money FAST and its pretty hard. the only true way is hard work and time, find some where that is desperate for help and make yourself available for EVERY shift you can you'll have bank in no time Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
jmitch Posted January 8, 2010 Report Posted January 8, 2010 what kinda vehicle is it? i would say come help me i gotta few peeps that want me to hook up there cars this month but u got school. if ya car aint better than a probe ill sell it to ya cheaper than u wanna pay ya parents I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.
rebel_red_09 Posted January 8, 2010 Report Posted January 8, 2010 So I wanted to fix my truck up and my parents said no unless I paid them the $3,200 they paid for it so now I half to make $3,200 to do anything..so.does anyone know what jobs I can get at 16? Also if I pay them the $3,200 they will put the truck in my name. construction is your best bet. i make 3200 in a week working in the steel mills in Chicago for the union and i just turned 19. join the army. youll get like a 20 grand sign on bonus with them and you only have to be 17
kl0wn Posted January 8, 2010 Report Posted January 8, 2010 Okay, I've seen 2 people say construction in this thread. Idk how it is where you live, but where I live you cannot get a job in construction at 16. Unless you personally know the owner, or if you go to work with your dad because he personally knows the owner; but you still will not be getting paid much as the other people. But just like FiBTLforlife said, your parents are just looking out for you so you don't throw away all your cash. If you really want to do this though, just get a part-time job anywhere, and show them that you are willing to work hard and whenever you're not in school so hopefully they put you on the schedule a lot. 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
UniqueSounds Posted January 8, 2010 Author Report Posted January 8, 2010 fix up what on your truck? Why would u pay 3200 just to pay more to fix it up? 1. because its the type of truck ive always wanted and i would do anything to be able to do what I want to it 2. the guy that sold it to us said he is willing to help me fix it up nice. and Ive seen his trucks and the are amazing he knows what he is doing. 1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab Pioneer DEH-3200UB Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door AudioQue HDC3 15" ^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)
UniqueSounds Posted January 8, 2010 Author Report Posted January 8, 2010 crack is wack!sell heroin trust me I have thought of just about everything to get money FAST and its pretty hard. the only true way is hard work and time, find some where that is desperate for help and make yourself available for EVERY shift you can you'll have bank in no time Did you not see what i said about my sister....That wasnt funny man... 1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab Pioneer DEH-3200UB Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door AudioQue HDC3 15" ^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)
UniqueSounds Posted January 8, 2010 Author Report Posted January 8, 2010 Okay, I've seen 2 people say construction in this thread. Idk how it is where you live, but where I live you cannot get a job in construction at 16. Unless you personally know the owner, or if you go to work with your dad because he personally knows the owner; but you still will not be getting paid much as the other people. But just like FiBTLforlife said, your parents are just looking out for you so you don't throw away all your cash. If you really want to do this though, just get a part-time job anywhere, and show them that you are willing to work hard and whenever you're not in school so hopefully they put you on the schedule a lot. I cant work construction around here becuase you half to know spanish no matter what..im not being racist ethier.. 1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab Pioneer DEH-3200UB Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door AudioQue HDC3 15" ^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)
kl0wn Posted January 8, 2010 Report Posted January 8, 2010 I cant work construction around here becuase you half to know spanish no matter what..im not being racist ethier.. I was pointing out you cannot work construction at the age of 16 unless you personally know the owner. 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
n8ball2013 Posted January 8, 2010 Report Posted January 8, 2010 construction is your best bet. i make 3200 in a week working in the steel mills in Chicago for the union and i just turned 19.join the army. youll get like a 20 grand sign on bonus with them and you only have to be 17 you make almost 170k for working construction? Why am I finding a hard time believing that THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
thehoe92 Posted January 8, 2010 Report Posted January 8, 2010 Did you not see what i said about my sister....That wasnt funny man... damn man EPIC fail! didn't read past the first post I'm really sorry bro Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.