2006 Hyundai Tiburon - Finished Pics - 7/16

where did you put the power wire through the firewall? my buddy has an 06 and we couldn't find a spot

I was hoping to get some questions like this.This car isn't the easiest one and I'd be more than happy to help people out that have questions.Does he have the 4 cylinder or the V6?What size wire are you trying to run through it?

I thought about that but he wants a switch in the other one for his LEDs.Trust me I put a lot of thought into it haha.Thanks man.

I didn't know another knob/button was going to be added into the extra spot. I thought it would just look stupid with it in the middle and the left spot unused. My bad :P

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

More pictures:

Had to slightly modify the factory templates to hold the Kicker 6x9's.Nothing major.Fit was perfect.

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Stinger 0 Gauge ground for the Hifonics amp.

13.jpg

14.jpg

Stinger SPD514 Power Distribution Block.

16.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

Space heater FTW haha.It's been dipping down into the 20s at night.That's COLD for Florida.

18.jpg

9.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

Starting to come together and actually look like something :)

It's dual runs of 1/0 and make sure you get atleast a couple layers of deadener on those quarters behind the 6x9s. My buddy had a pair of L5s in a sealed box and those quarters flexed like a sonuvabitch before we put 2 layers of dynamat on them.

Edit: it's a 4 cylinder tib

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

• 2 weeks later...
It's dual runs of 1/0 and make sure you get atleast a couple layers of deadener on those quarters behind the 6x9s. My buddy had a pair of L5s in a sealed box and those quarters flexed like a sonuvabitch before we put 2 layers of dynamat on them.

Edit: it's a 4 cylinder tib

Here's the pictures you were requesting.If you look at the firewall underneath the driver's side dash you will see a big silver BCM for the car with two harnesses plugging into it from underneath.There are a few 10 millimeter bolts hold it onto the firewall that you will want to unbolt to gain a little bit of leeway to move it around and to pull out the pre-cut padding behind it that covers the firewall.From where you would be looking at it, about an inch to the left of the silver BCM housing and a height of two or three inches up or down can easily be used to do multiple runs of 0 gauge through the firewall.You will have to cut back some of the padding on the firewall in the engine bay as well to make it look nice cosmetically.

HPIM2671.jpg

HPIM2672.jpg

HPIM2673.jpg

HPIM2674.jpg

I hope this helps.Let me know if you need help with anything else.

Man, awesome build. My buddy had an 03 Tiburon GT V6. He had a single 12 put in with a crossfire 600W amp. Sounded really good I thought at the time, we were in high school. Great car, wrecked it three times, broke the door handle, but ran great. Just a funny fact. If you hit someone dont be suprised if the driver side airbag doesn't deploy. :rolleyes:

My woman loves me, hates my habit.

Very nice! How does that car drive BTW? I always thought they were good looking cars for the money.

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

Man, awesome build. My buddy had an 03 Tiburon GT V6. He had a single 12 put in with a crossfire 600W amp. Sounded really good I thought at the time, we were in high school. Great car, wrecked it three times, broke the door handle, but ran great. Just a funny fact. If you hit someone dont be suprised if the driver side airbag doesn't deploy. :rolleyes:

Thanks man.This is a customer's car and not mine so hopefully I won't have any crazy accidents in it ;)

build looks good can't wait to see vids.

Thanks man I'll be sure to take plenty and post them up.

Very nice! How does that car drive BTW? I always thought they were good looking cars for the money.

Thanks.This specific model is only the four cylinder.I've driven a few before and all have been VERY sluggish, but they seem like they would be pretty easy to work on after you become familiar with them.Steering handles pretty well, but the snail-like resemblence in the torque and acceleration just kill it for me.

Just out of curiousity, how much did you pay for that signature edition SE 4000 in your avatar?How do you like it?I understand if you would rather PM and not discuss the price out in the open.

• 5 months later...

Archived