just a quick rant... i was partying by cal state fullerton last night here in so cal havin a great night. I wake up hung over and see the front window on my car smashed, they stole my garmin navi unit that my lady just got me for xmas and ripped my tweeters out. low life motherfuckers :aggressive:

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5

20 Inch Lexani Wheels / Tires

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD

just a quick rant... i was partying by cal state fullerton last night here in so cal havin a great night. I wake up hung over and see the front window on my car smashed, they stole my garmin navi unit that my lady just got me for xmas and ripped my tweeters out. low life motherfuckers :aggressive:

come on your from los angeles like i use to be u should know by now u should never leave anything visible in your car

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

come on your from los angeles like i use to be u should know by now u should never leave anything visible in your car

Yea I fucked up on that part, guess I got to comfortable it was a nice little college neighborhood

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD

Damn sucks could of been worse, I work at discount tire and a customer left his car yesterday to get worked on....never got information on what we were doing on it or anything. I think he was dropping it of and come in today to get the work started and pay for it....long story short, he dropped the car in the morning yesterday, it sat in the parking lot last night and today he came in and handed me the keys went out to pull it in and didnt start, all his dash was ripped apart, wires pulled from under the steering column. his flip out deck, and his beat was gone :cray: I guess they tried to take the whole car and couldnt so they took wut was in it.

Sucks for the guy :unknw:

Damn sucks could of been worse, I work at discount tire and a customer left his car yesterday to get worked on....never got information on what we were doing on it or anything. I think he was dropping it of and come in today to get the work started and pay for it....long story short, he dropped the car in the morning yesterday, it sat in the parking lot last night and today he came in and handed me the keys went out to pull it in and didnt start, all his dash was ripped apart, wires pulled from under the steering column. his flip out deck, and his beat was gone :cray: I guess they tried to take the whole car and couldnt so they took wut was in it.

Sucks for the guy :unknw:

yeah thats messed up.. but your right it could have been worse, luckily it wasnt stolen or sitting on bricks. When I made the police report the cop told me theyre has been 6-7 break in's in the exact spot i was parked at in less than 2 months.

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD

That sucks man. Sorry to hear it

-Car: 2006 Ford expedition King Ranch

-Subs: 2 FI BTLs 18 fully loaded

-amps: 2 sundown SAZ 3000D

-Alternator: DC Power 260 amps

-Batterys: 2 optima yellowtops

-A whole shit load of 0 guage knu hyper flex and raptor cable

-Rockford Fosegate 3sixty

This thread is depressing. Oh well, I hope you had a fun night partying though. Maybe that makes it somehow worth it?

ehh definately not worth it, my insurance deductable is 1000 for theft so its gonna come outa my pocket and I got to replace the tint, not to mention I only had that gps unit for like 8 days, but oh well live and learn next time ill pass out in the trunk with my .45

When I got the unit theyre was an option to put on a password lock, knew I should have done it. You would think you could track the damn unit but it dosent transmit unfortunately, ill throw up some pix tomorrow.

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD