100 ft 2/0, C&D Batts

yes I used this all in my car for my big 3. not sure what the exact differences are but it works the same.

weight on the batts were about 70 pounds, shipping would be like 75 lbs to be safe.

2002 ford explorer

200 amp rewound alt

single 18" Fi btl fully loaded

2 1750's

2 c&d tech 88amp/hr batts

2 ought wiring

cdt component set up front, cdt coaxials in back

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693

ok this is all back up for sale!

I stopped pushign the issue for sale for quite a while but now I am selling them again. I sold two to a member on here out in troy, tehbert0. No issues at all.

Now I have them all charging. I have four left but can get plenty more. They are all charging around 12.1 -12.5.

I can take updated pics as requested.

oh and I also now have shorter runs of 1/0 and some longer runs of 1/0.

All welding cable

how much total of 1/0 do you have? what color?

how much total of 1/0 do you have? what color?

well 1/0 I would have to measure, but I know I have more 2/0 than 1/0. Its a good amount, how much are you looking for?

Its black, but have a short run of red

2002 ford explorer

200 amp rewound alt

2 1750's

2 ought wiring

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693

it depends were your alt is ^^

and welding cable is intended on running more amps cause the welder i use has either 2/0 or 4/0 cause its heavy as shit and welder goes to like 400amp or something like that, it runs on 480v

i think welding cable has more strands too

how much for about 25ft of 1/0 shipped to 28645?

also if u wanted to u could dip the wire in a pan of paint and should work i supose, but black will work

u can pm me on the wire and u lookin for trades on the bats or no?

i would like one but i unno if i got the money or not, 110 seams fare enough, it would take me a while to get the money so i guess i'll halfto wait on the batteries

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

it depends were your alt is ^^

and welding cable is intended on running more amps cause the welder i use has either 2/0 or 4/0 cause its heavy as shit and welder goes to like 400amp or something like that, it runs on 480v

i think welding cable has more strands too

how much for about 25ft of 1/0 shipped to 28645?

also if u wanted to u could dip the wire in a pan of paint and should work i supose, but black will work

u can pm me on the wire and u lookin for trades on the bats or no?

i would like one but i unno if i got the money or not, 110 seams fare enough, it would take me a while to get the money so i guess i'll halfto wait on the batteries

willing to accept trades on batts, just pm me with what ya got maybe I need it.

and let me figure that out, I have shit going on till friday so I'll have all that stuff for you by saturday, that ok?

2002 ford explorer

200 amp rewound alt

2 1750's

2 ought wiring

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693

alt is on the side of the block, not too far from engine.

how much should i get?

I couldnt tell ya, I've only had experience with mine. I would say 20 ft would give you plenty of extra room to breath, 15 probably would do it? assuming you give it a little slack

bump one batt pending local sale

2002 ford explorer

200 amp rewound alt

2 1750's

2 ought wiring

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693

alt is on the side of the block, not too far from engine.

how much should i get?

it depends on if u use a fuse holder but 10ft i think did my truck, i got about 2 1/2 to 3ft going from alt to battery pos, about 2 1/2ft going from firewall to engine mount, and about 1 1/2-2ft from battery neg to front of truck grounded

be as it may i just replaced all my factory grounds with 0guage in the same places they were cause they was some small wires like 10-12guage, my alt wire is still on and in place were it was cept the terminal has 2 tabs, one on each side and i just bent them flat so i could put my ring terminal on it, and just ran it to a fuse block and then a dist block for my power wire,

power wire comes out of my battery terminal, goes to a t block, then 1 wire goes to fuse for alt, and other goes to fuse for back wire for amps

i got a 22ft roll of 0guage off a friend fo mine and it ran to the back of my truck and did the big 3 with it too so i think depending on how u want to run ur wires 10ft to 15ft should do ur big 3, if not u can take a tape measure and run it from ur alt to battery and so on and bend it to how ur wire will be or cut some string and do it that way so u kno u have enough to zip tie and what knot

this post is not intended on a post dump, just trying to help a sell and educate a fellow smd'er, but anywho

friday or saterday will be cool wit me, i need it for my geo so i have enough for a good ground, im gunna put my system in my geo, the geo's alt is 75amp and my trucks is 70 but the truck is a v6 and geo a 4 so i unno but i already got big 3 in 4guage on geo

so 25ft for me shipped to 28645, should have money in a couple days

how much do u have, if i can find some terminals i'll get some 2/0 but im only gunna be running 1000rms but u have more of that so we'll halfto work something out

anyways i hope i dont get baned for this long ass post, lol plz no banage for me :drinks:

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived