Sundown Audio

Quantum Audio QCA4000D

imfrom210texas

i think i have this amp and i always wondered if how much power it really has.i have it on a prefab ported box for 2 kicker sq12l7 but i put hifonics atlas sq12 instead.i think the atlas r 750rms so the i believed the installer used the amp in 2ohm mode to push the 2kwatt rating to the 12's.so they getting 1k each for 1ohm.the setup beats but i had alot better.the amp does drain power,lights dim and bass remote warning light blinks.i would have did big 3 or upgrade alt.but got system for 550 so ill wait till i upgrade before breaking big bread. :spiteful:

i wondered how you might THINK you had the amp...IMO, you know what you have. Then I saw it was your 1st post EVER, and seemingly figured it out. Doesn't seem like you know what you're talking about.. JUST MY OPINION.. Welcome to SMD man

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

im not sure cause i didnt go outside and check the amp or look for the box it came in,but im pretty sure quantum only had 1 4k amp.if so i got it.i was just giving my insight on the quality of the amp.dont have to b a pro to now what sounds good.like said its a cheap amp,got it off ebay for 230,its lasted a year.for a daily driver its straight but i wouldnt put it with know nicer sub.like re,fi,dc.oh and i've been on here for 2 years researching dont let the new user fool ya.just cause i just joined :tease:

im not sure cause i didnt go outside and check the amp or look for the box it came in,but im pretty sure quantum only had 1 4k amp.if so i got it.i was just giving my insight on the quality of the amp.dont have to b a pro to now what sounds good.like said its a cheap amp,got it off ebay for 230,its lasted a year.for a daily driver its straight but i wouldnt put it with know nicer sub.like re,fi,dc.oh and i've been on here for 2 years researching dont let the new user fool ya.just cause i just joined :tease:

:help:

thanks for your insight bro. you should've spent 2 years learning what exact amp you have Anyone ELSE plz?!

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

:clapping::aggressive: just for ur slow a?? i got the box its a QCA4000D.

thanks bro...Like I said, anyone else?

Archived