Sundown Audio

Quantum Audio QCA4000D

imfrom210texas

the ratings are @14.4V, anyone know how powerful these really are? Like compared to Kicker or Fosgate ,etc..

http://cgi.ebay.com/QUANTUM-AUDIO-MONO-CAR...=item58856dd5ad

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

the ratings are @14.4V, anyone know how powerful these really are? Like compared to Kicker or Fosgate ,etc..

http://cgi.ebay.com/QUANTUM-AUDIO-MONO-CAR...=item58856dd5ad

im pretty sure that amp has 4awg inputs. a kid from my highschool had one of these on some dreadnaughts.

not a great amp, but probably similar to hifonics and such

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

im pretty sure that amp has 4awg inputs. a kid from my highschool had one of these on some dreadnaughts.

If you HAD to guess, what would you say the max RMS is on this?

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

This^^^^^^^^^^^^

It does not do 4K though it is rated at 2000rms.

IIRC I saw somewhere it is fused with 120 amps of fusing so I wouldnt expect it to do rated.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

If you HAD to guess, what would you say the max RMS is on this?

not much... it only has 120 amps of fusing on the case. you're likly to see maybe 1300 watts or so after efficiency drop and impedance rise

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

its like a 800watt amp if that..thats what i think..i still dont think its 2k if 4 is peak

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

its like a 800watt amp if that..thats what i think..i still dont think its 2k if 4 is peak

Ya rms output is rated at 2000rms but you wont get near that, like j00bles said you will be lucky if you see 1200rms out of that amp. Also with it being a class A/B amp it will be even less effecient bringing those numbers down more.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

so prob better to get a used Fosgate T1000BD for a little more..?

i think i have this amp and i always wondered if how much power it really has.i have it on a prefab ported box for 2 kicker sq12l7 but i put hifonics atlas sq12 instead.i think the atlas r 750rms so the i believed the installer used the amp in 2ohm mode to push the 2kwatt rating to the 12's.so they getting 1k each for 1ohm.the setup beats but i had alot better.the amp does drain power,lights dim and bass remote warning light blinks.i would have did big 3 or upgrade alt.but got system for 550 so ill wait till i upgrade before breaking big bread. :spiteful:

Archived