ideas for groundpounder....

ok, so i am looking to seek knowledge from all the great groundpounders on this forum! i have a 98 jeep grand cherokee and want to put together a non walled groundpounder. from what i have seen subs up port back are extremely popular, and to me a bit old. but im not sure of what other options i can put together in that amount of space. i thought about 6 12's in tubes that would get me close to the hopeful 150 mark. if there is anyone with ideas please feel free to shoot them my way, thanks

1998 jeep grand cherokee

future teardown and rebuild:

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

1-concept amp (mids/highs)

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

ok, so i am looking to seek knowledge from all the great groundpounders on this forum! i have a 98 jeep grand cherokee and want to put together a non walled groundpounder. from what i have seen subs up port back are extremely popular, and to me a bit old. but im not sure of what other options i can put together in that amount of space. i thought about 6 12's in tubes that would get me close to the hopeful 150 mark. if there is anyone with ideas please feel free to shoot them my way, thanks

Do a single 18 in a T-Line off of like 3-4K. That would be cool.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

It may be done alot but it has the highest gains and most output. I wouldnt do diffrent and be standing next to a fire of mdf cause you werent happy being diffrent lol. Could try 3-15s port and susb up or like stated above me and do port back subs down firing or even do subs down firing and port up HAHA. Diffrent in car audio can be good or be HORRIBLE

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Do a single 18 in a T-Line off of like 3-4K. That would be cool.

do you think that single 18 will be better that 3-6 12's in tubes? all i have had done in the past was 2-12" jl's in a seald and 2-10" solo l5's seald so im lookin to go big..... you know groundpounder status!!!!! lol

1998 jeep grand cherokee

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

It may be done alot but it has the highest gains and most output. I wouldnt do diffrent and be standing next to a fire of mdf cause you werent happy being diffrent lol. Could try 3-15s port and susb up or like stated above me and do port back subs down firing or even do subs down firing and port up HAHA. Diffrent in car audio can be good or be HORRIBLE

your exactly right, thats my hesitation...... trying to be different could be costly!!!!

1998 jeep grand cherokee

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

do you think that single 18 will be better that 3-6 12's in tubes? all i have had done in the past was 2-12" jl's in a seald and 2-10" solo l5's seald so im lookin to go big..... you know groundpounder status!!!!! lol

The tube I dear could be cool. Maybe stack them rear firing and paint them to look like torpedos or some kid of rockets : )~

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

The tube I dear could be cool. Maybe stack them rear firing and paint them to look like torpedos or some kid of rockets : )~

yeah thats what i was planning on doing if i went that way. 3 on the bottom ans 3 more strapped on top of them. idk bout the torpedo or rocket thing lol

1998 jeep grand cherokee

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

Archived