While Bumpin, Someone's Gotta Complain

So i thought id start a thread where you all can share the stories where people flipped you off because you were bumpin, or cops pull you over etc. So ill start with what happened to me today...

I was coming out of the parking lot of my college at around 2:30pm bumpin. What i will always do is turn down the volume all the way when im stopped if there are pedestrians or cars around me so #1 People wont notice my car to jack my stuff #2 Disturb other drivers #3 Cops. Well, i started driving and was approaching the next stoplight and noticed no cars around me. So i turned it up max volume and later noticed a car coming from behind, so i turn it down right away, and this milf/her husband pulls up by me to the left with a loud ass muffler on their suv and says, "You know, some people have little kids sleeping in their car, you are so disrespectful." I was like wtfffff cuz i always turn it down when i approach a stop, i guess she heard me while i was driving or something. I told her, "Im sorry, i didnt know i distracted you" and drove off....i was gonna be a dick and tell her, "Its fuckin 230 in the afternoon, not 11 at night...plus how about the muffler on YOUR OWN car probably distracting your kids" idk now i feel like i gotta bump when there is zero people around so i can get em broken in before spring competitions. But am i a dick for bumpin in broad daylight??

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

So i thought id start a thread where you all can share the stories where people flipped you off because you were bumpin, or cops pull you over etc. So ill start with what happened to me today...

I was coming out of the parking lot of my college at around 2:30pm bumpin. What i will always do is turn down the volume all the way when im stopped if there are pedestrians or cars around me so #1 People wont notice my car to jack my stuff #2 Disturb other drivers #3 Cops. Well, i started driving and was approaching the next stoplight and noticed no cars around me. So i turned it up max volume and later noticed a car coming from behind, so i turn it down right away, and this milf/her husband pulls up by me to the left with a loud ass muffler on their suv and says, "You know, some people have little kids sleeping in their car, you are so disrespectful." I was like wtfffff cuz i always turn it down when i approach a stop, i guess she heard me while i was driving or something. I told her, "Im sorry, i didnt know i distracted you" and drove off....i was gonna be a dick and tell her, "Its fuckin 230 in the afternoon, not 11 at night...plus how about the muffler on YOUR OWN car probably distracting your kids" idk now i feel like i gotta bump when there is zero people around so i can get em broken in before spring competitions. But am i a dick for bumpin in broad daylight??

lol x2 to that one time i was driving on a busy road and i was bumbin not paying any attention and then a i saw flashing lights and right away im like o shit cops im so fucked and i freak out start turning down everything and then the cop pulls up beside me and he smiled at me and then flicked his lights off and turned the corner im like fuck i just got shit on by a popo :give_rose: :01nocomment8so:

who cares what people think man you spent the money on it do what you want, but then again it is a different story if it would have been 11 at night but 230 in the afternoon?? screw them!

i had some lady tell me she was callin the cops because i was bumping in the middle of downtown minneapolis at 4 in the afternoon, i jus laughed and turned it up even more....

who cares what people think man you spent the money on it do what you want, but then again it is a different story if it would have been 11 at night but 230 in the afternoon?? screw them!

i had some lady tell me she was callin the cops because i was bumping in the middle of downtown minneapolis at 4 in the afternoon, i jus laughed and turned it up even more....

ROFLLLLL i think there is more to worry about in dt minneapolis than a dude bumpin, i guess i was wrong, people are dicks, not people that bump

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

some people just have sand in their vagina's. just say a smart ass comment, bump/drive away and ignore em

Ive got tons of respect for people who turn it down coming to lights and stop signs. ;)

X2 THIS

Edited by Kranny

i've got pleny of complaints, One stupid one was when I was out in the open field/park and dude was complaining about his alarm chirping cause my music was a bit high, and that was like 2 in the afternoon.. small town i was in and my buddies knew him.

04 Acura TL

Sundown build coming soon.

The way i see it, its daytime u can do what u want as long as ur respectful and from what u said it seems like u are.

If some guy can be on his Goldwing jamming his stereo and u can hear the country playing why cant i play my music at the volume i like to too? I would of said, What i cant hear u over ur loud exhaust from ur P.O.S vehicle, then proceded to turn my music up while letting the bird fly.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

i've got pleny of complaints, One stupid one was when I was out in the open field/park and dude was complaining about his alarm chirping cause my music was a bit high, and that was like 2 in the afternoon.. small town i was in and my buddies knew him.

I would of said hey why not try turning ur sensitivity down on ur car alarm then haha.

Edited by cubs_fan0718

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017