Sonic FX Posted May 28, 2007 Report Posted May 28, 2007 (edited) I know some of you guys will miss it in the Comp part so here it is also Sound Unlimited Hair Trick http://www.sonicfxaudio.com/Sound%20Unlimi...air%20Trick.wmv Loui Electronics Woofer Carnage http://www.sonicfxaudio.com/Loui%20Woofer%20.wmv Enjoy later Doug Edited May 28, 2007 by Sonic FX Quote WEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUP
Sonic FX Posted May 28, 2007 Author Report Posted May 28, 2007 Fixed sorry about that Quote WEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUP
BAGGEDBIRDS.com Posted May 28, 2007 Report Posted May 28, 2007 I was there, came by for a minute, but you are a busy guy during the show. Quote 1st SMD "System of the Month" Feb. 2007 Zapco Studio 500 (2) Zapco Studio 300X Zapco Studio 204 (2) (2) FI 12ssd's w/ copper coils DLS Iridium Tweeters DLS UR2.5 MidRange FI. N.7 Midbass JL Audio TWK 88 Mechman 370A Elite Alternator
Sonic FX Posted May 28, 2007 Author Report Posted May 28, 2007 I try and give everything I got for each comp.. I feel the Sponsors & Competitors deserve that later Doug Quote WEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUP
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.