I found my new demo song!

Yeah its not great but the mp4 to mp3 is much better than flv to mp3

I thought I found something in a program to boost the db level of a certain freq but it didn't seem to only do that freq, not sure if it was Audacity or Wavepad

think of it like a 30 band eq

its the same thing but bass boost is only 1 band, theres still a slope to the boost

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

I've just heard the remixed version of "in for the kill" on a tv ad for "Bayonetta" on PS3/360 over here in NZ, and had to crank it up on the surround sound woo hoo and it was having sex with the sub lol :D , can't wait to try it in the car though

94 Toyota Scepter Wagon

H/U: JVC KD-R805

AMP: Rockford Fosgate 401s Punch Bass 1200W

SUBS: 2x 12" 350W Pioneer VCS

SPEAKERS: Front SONY-XSGTX1621S 260W component speakers with tweeters and crossovers Rear 6x9 100W Pioneers

ENCLOSURE: Prefab box non ported

CAP: 1.0 Farid

niko_bellic_nck.png

well i downloaded decaf's version when he posted it the other night, i finally got to hear it in my car and holy shit this song fucking bangs. great job decaf!

Alpine 9886

Polk Audio 6.5 Component db series

Elemental Designs nine.4

JL Audio 1000/1

DC Lvl 4 15" - 3.95 cu ft/tuned to 32 hz

Clarion EQS746

Stinger Voltage Meter

Optima Yellow Top (Front)

XS Power 1200 (Rear)

All KnuKonceptz Wiring

la roux in my blazer 2-12''s flex vid blazer is dirty i work in the coal mines and its been raining all week !!

vid is sig

sealed up on the termlab mic on dash 4-sa12"s 2-3500d's 153.4db now testing a american bass 1100.1 no numbers yet 300amp iraggi alt and kinetik batts.

yeah this song is the shit. this week end i had some friends in my car they were fucked up and i played this song man the busted out laughing and tripping.great find twisted and great work decaf

2 15 RE SE

1 Audiopipe 1500d

Sony HU

Batcap 800 in the back

Team Tex~Flex

teamtexflex-1.jpg

TeamSMD6.png

Oh that is coo, Decaf. :)

zShare! I couldn't remember the name....

I phatted up the bass on one. It stays slow all the way up to the 1:50 mark then kaboom. Much Bass at 41, 52, and some at 26 hz. But, No Chopped and Screwed mad Decaf skillz though- lol That's for the master.

linky:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/711002991875a786/

link dont work for me i want to bump some 52hz!! :friends:

vehicle-02 toyota celicawoofers-groundshaker g-s1 10" woofersamp-SUNDOWNAUDIO SAZ 3500battery-1 C&D battery

Archived