Viper 5901 in a grand prix

Literally everything on our cars is SOOO BASIC you won't need anything they have to offer... except maybe a transponder bypass for PK3 if your car is newer than 2000.

x2.....

maybe if you had like a chrysler that required 4-5 relays and other bullshit itd be different....

but your car shouldnt take long any way....

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

and the window module, id have to check my book at the shop..... i dont know how best buy does their pricing to employees......

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

and the window module, id have to check my book at the shop..... i dont know how best buy does their pricing to employees......

cost + 5%

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4

well after reading the manual hundreds of times i went out n attempted this i found alot of the wires but can't find all the wires

such as TACH, Door triggers power lock/unlock and trunk release

and i believe most of those are said to be in the drivers kick but still cant find them

i am looking on my grand prix forums and nothing

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

1 DC PAI-120.4

the lock and unlock wires are going to be in the harness that runs into the door.... the lock is light blue, the unlock is white.....

the trunk release is going to be in the rear deck, red with black stripe.....

as for tach, you can just not hook one up and use virtual tach... or go to the white wire in the air cleaner assembly.... OR an uncommon injector....

and door trigger... if theres a light under the dash that comes on whenever the door opens, go to the white wire on it, its a negative trigger..... OR attach to the tan in the drivers kick, and the dark blue in the passengers kick, and diode isolate......

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

thanks ill try again tomorrow i hate how there's no room dow there i wated to solder but thats not gona happen

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

1 DC PAI-120.4

Lock and unlock will be at the keyless entry module... you will see it it's to the left of the steering column, and its a black box up towards the firewall with two plugs coming out the bottom. The bigger plug will have a light blue(lock) and a white wire(unlock) in it... these are your door locks... They are a negative trigger so just use a meter and hit your doorlocks to test for them.

Trunk pop will be a brown wire at a relay to the left of the steering column... hit your trunk pop on your remote and you will hear the relay click... Also a negative trigger.

Door triggers... you aren't goign to want to use the dome light wire... believe me I was lazy on mine myself lol and used it... it throws false triggers.

Directed Canada says dark blue and tan at the keyless module... but i've never actually looked there.

I get them in the drivers and passenger kick and diode isolate them... tan in driver kick and dk. blue in passenger kick.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Lock and unlock will be at the keyless entry module... you will see it it's to the left of the steering column, and its a black box up towards the firewall with two plugs coming out the bottom. The bigger plug will have a light blue(lock) and a white wire(unlock) in it... these are your door locks... They are a negative trigger so just use a meter and hit your doorlocks to test for them.

Trunk pop will be a brown wire at a relay to the left of the steering column... hit your trunk pop on your remote and you will hear the relay click... Also a negative trigger.

Door triggers... you aren't goign to want to use the dome light wire... believe me I was lazy on mine myself lol and used it... it throws false triggers.

Directed Canada says dark blue and tan at the keyless module... but i've never actually looked there.

I get them in the drivers and passenger kick and diode isolate them... tan in driver kick and dk. blue in passenger kick.

thanks man i appreciate it i think im gonna take pics so i can show ppl how to on our cars if i get it done right

its a lil cold here and i need to get a fork lift to move some palets at my shop so ill have to wait a

and btw where did u mount everything?

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

1 DC PAI-120.4

Archived