Viper 5901 in a grand prix

So i just got my new 5901 and i'm anxious to get it installed. I don't wanna wait or pay alot to have it installed so i thought i mite do it myself. If anyone has ever installed one a 2003 grand prix gt let me know how hard it was. I install all my car audio myself but this is a lil different.

What do u guys think shud i wait and pay for it or do it myself i already have the bypass too.

And is there any sight with exact pics of a grand prix remote start/security install? Thank you please let me know

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4

if youve never done one, theres no better time to learn than on your own car...... theyre not hard to do and as long as you have a dmm and you may need a tech sheet to reference.... by the way, awesome alarm choice, i have the same one.......

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

I havent installed one before but I have the same alarm on my Suburban and it the greatest thing ever. I have heard about people doing the install for around 100-125 which is not bad considering it is a three to four hour install.

LOUDEST PHUKN BURB N LA COUNTY!!!!

Team SoCal SPL

Team Sundown

They are easy as long as you have a DMM, a tech sheet, and a knowlege of a vehicles electrical. Just make sure you READ THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL. Even if you don't think you need to it is very very very helpfull

-Car: 2006 Ford expedition King Ranch

-Subs: 2 FI BTLs 18 fully loaded

-amps: 2 sundown SAZ 3000D

-Alternator: DC Power 260 amps

-Batterys: 2 optima yellowtops

-A whole shit load of 0 guage knu hyper flex and raptor cable

-Rockford Fosegate 3sixty

They are easy as long as you have a DMM, a tech sheet, and a knowlege of a vehicles electrical. Just make sure you READ THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL. Even if you don't think you need to it is very very very helpfull

x100....

by the way, if you run in to problems or have any questions, im sure theres a few of us whove done a few that can help you out......

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

Our cars are very easy... nothing to them really. As stated before post up if you have any questions.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

• 2 weeks later...
Our cars are very easy... nothing to them really. As stated before post up if you have any questions.

haha i been thinkin back cuz the shop is booked till almost the end of feb

so where do i start what do i need to do wiring is fun for me again i dont wanna fuck nothing up

so what tools do i need to get this done

and where is everything i need located on the car and where is best place to install antenna

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

1 DC PAI-120.4

ok but also what tools?

and that diagram u showed me says i need a 791 module and ignition key

when i bought the 5901 i got is straight from directed and for 135 and they supplied me with the 556uw bypass is that the wrong bypass???

also what tools do i need

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

1 DC PAI-120.4

ok but also what tools?

and that diagram u showed me says i need a 791 module and ignition key

when i bought the 5901 i got is straight from directed and for 135 and they supplied me with the 556uw bypass is that the wrong bypass???

also what tools do i need

that diagram is from bulldog security.... do get dei diagrams, you gotta have a directed account.... so the 791 module is a bulldog part number and you should ignore it..... the 556u is the right bypass.....

as far as tools, strippers, crimpers, tape, dmm, and whatever you need to take your dash down.... shyne did a great tutorial on connecting the wires.... here

good luck

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

Archived