do not try this at home lol rockford fosgate power T300-2 wall socket

when i read this.. i was like.. arn't you supposed to wall socket subs not amps... what's he talking about... i think it was an all around dangerous idea... you should have done it outside... not in your living room

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

when i read this.. i was like.. arn't you supposed to wall socket subs not amps... what's he talking about... i think it was an all around dangerous idea... you should have done it outside... not in your living room

yeah far away from EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! lol

1998 jeep grand cherokee

future teardown and rebuild:

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

1-concept amp (mids/highs)

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

haha, try 220 next! lol, take a 120v lead(red) to the 12v pos, and a 120 lead(black) to remote, and a common or white to ground n see what it would do OUTSIDE

hmm, i wonder if it still works or not?

and sence an amp is basicly a power converter that just regulates the hertz output to make music i wonder if it turned it into a ac to dc output than like regular with dc in and ac out?

would be cool shit if it worked hooked up like that, did any lights come on?

and if ur just tryin to fuk it up i'll buy it for $20 pay pal ready if it still works

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

• 3 weeks later...
haha, try 220 next! lol, take a 120v lead(red) to the 12v pos, and a 120 lead(black) to remote, and a common or white to ground n see what it would do OUTSIDE

hmm, i wonder if it still works or not?

and sence an amp is basicly a power converter that just regulates the hertz output to make music i wonder if it turned it into a ac to dc output than like regular with dc in and ac out?

would be cool shit if it worked hooked up like that, did any lights come on?

and if ur just tryin to fuk it up i'll buy it for $20 pay pal ready if it still works

no the amp no longer works so i just threw it away i never even trd to fix it lol

MEMBER>>Team Pulse Car Audio

97 Z71 sierra

8" jl w0 md 400watt amp and dvd system

2000 malibu

1 18" old style btl, jl audio 1000/1v2 build in progress

My YouTube

100% positive buyer feedback on eBay mmatsjugg306 is my ID there

[topic='http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/148756-dd9515mmatsjugg-feedback/']leave me feedback hear for buying and selling[/topic]

rps20121104_200858.jpgSDC11631-1.jpg