IT’S OBVIOUS-THE HUMAN RACE IS BEING EXTERMINATED!

BY POISONING OUR WATER: Nasty industrial waste toxin FLOURIDE is intentionally added to many public water supplies. It was used by Hitler to dumb down his populace. Barium, aluminum, and nasty nanoparticles have polluted EVERY freshwater pond & lake via chemtrail fallouts.

BY POISONING OUR AIR: It is critical to realize that there is no longer such a thing as “fresh air”. 2-5x per week our government is spraying us like cockroaches- releasing harmful asthma and cpd inducing tiny particles of heavy metals and nanoparticles that lower our immunity and cause breathing problems, sinus infections, cancers, and more. Look up, people, at the line and grid patterned artificial clouds are man-made and full of toxic metals, which have already poisoned 100% of our population. Submit a hair sample to an independent lab if you have any doubt.

BY POISONING OUR FOOD: Flouride is added to many sodas and canned fruits, google it. Nasty pesticides banned by the U.S. are made here, exported, used on produce, then the poisoned produce is sold back to the U.S. GMO (genetically modified foods) are permanently altering our DNA structure for the worse, and causing long term damage to once-fertile farmlands. Chemtrail fallouts containing molds and fungi have contaminated and hampered our crops, endangering our future food supply. Aspartame(in most sugar-free foods) is really dangerous and kills brain cells, yet the FDA calls it “safe”!

BY POISONING VACCINES AND PRESCRIPTION DRUGS: Gardasil is laced with nasty roach killer sodium bromate and sterilization agent polysorbate 80. Flu shots contain significant amounts of mercury, which is so toxic my child’s school was evacuated and a hazmat team sent in when an old thermometer broke in class. Remember the miracle AIDS drug AZT? It has been proven to kill AIDS patients, and is manufactured by, no surprise here, a Rockerfeller-owned big pharma company. Hundreds of other prescription drugs, while helping 1 or 2 symptoms, cause many other disorders-just read the insert for your prescriptions.

The above statements prove that the USDA, FDA, EPA and other govt. agencies do not care about us, our children, or our good health. WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE?

this was written by someone else but i felt that i need to spread the word.... I check up on all his statements and he's right!!!

Scary... We need to wake up!

Look what the Govt. said about Global warming..... BS! We are going in to a small ice age just like it has in the past..

How about the banking situation.....More BS....

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> 4:02 for the truth about our world

• 1 month later...

...But the Flouride makes your teeth sooo pretty. lol.

We are all doomed. Dooooomed!

It is time for people to take notice and take charge of their own lives. Amen bro.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

crazy stuff but definitely opend up my eyes though

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

theres so much corrupt shit in this world caused by "the higher powers" theres no way in hell any of us will ever figure out a fraction of it, and if any one of us ever does see it and tries to change it theyll just assassinate us and move on to the next. so for those revolutionaries or who america calls terrorist, keep ya heads low and stop shooting cops in the pentagon metro station lol

Edited by ryde2idie

Poissening the earth with overcrowding 1850 1.000.000.000 people on earth 2010 6.900.000.000 people, pairred with gettin 1 generation older.

Our grangrandparents died in a age between 55-60, our average age would be 77-83. Lot more people and a lot of more age. More power and time

to polute the world with poissons.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley