do you have room for two or you sticking with one. nice box.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

do you have room for two or you sticking with one. nice box.

Thanks, I'll pry end up fleckstone'n it when my second skin gets here. Should look alot better. Anyway I know I could fit 2 sealed. And Im sure I could fit 2 ported if I really tried. Been thinkn about it to but Im pry jus gunna stick with 1 til I can get rid of the lac and get somethin I can dump a buncha money into! :hairtrick:

Rebuild in progress...

DSCN1372.jpg

I hope those rims are gonna find there way to the Caddy!

DSCN1376.jpg

Love the work bench too :D

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

sweet lookin ride it dont need rims looks good just like it is sleeper beat my car is stock so it gives me a chance to turn it down when cops are around cause they are lookin for a car with rims or rims and custom paint and they over look my stock ride ha!

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

well two twelves should be louder in similar size box with same amp, more cone area...

seeing as how im destroyin mine with 2 twelves on ~800w, and im breakin things left and right

just an idea, but i loved my Q too

Yea I shoulda went with 12's... Oh well, Im satisfied with it for now!

I hope those rims are gonna find there way to the Caddy!

Love the work bench too :D

Haha, My little nephews work bench. It does the job lol. But theirs now way those rims are goin on the caddy. Theyd stick out like a foot! Would not look good at all. They go on my dads lincoln. Ill post a couple pics

sweet lookin ride it dont need rims looks good just like it is sleeper beat my car is stock so it gives me a chance to turn it down when cops are around cause they are lookin for a car with rims or rims and custom paint and they over look my stock ride ha!

Thats a good point right there! Thanks!

Rebuild in progress...

No progress pics of my own at the moment. Figure Id post a couple pics of familys rides. Punkyou007 - Heres the ride them rims go on. My dads lincoln

BOYSLIKEMEH024.jpg

dadslincoln005.jpg

He sold the lincoln yesterday n bought this tho

Kristinspictures159.jpg

Heres some pics of his cutlass. Hes been wantn me to get a little system put together for this. Nothing crazy, I was thinkn a SA-8 or 2... Well see!

09012.jpg

Dads256.jpg

Heres a pic of one of my bros cadillacs, Bitch is real clean!

Kristinspictures023-1.jpg

My other brothers regal. Cheese'n as hes getn pulld over!

littlejonspics058.jpg

33ttg8i1-1.jpg

Rebuild in progress...

Archived