• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
did u match the stingers volt to a dmm on ur amp

my caddy goes up to 15v when its really cold, settles at ~14-14.2v

Yea I had a battery downstairs so I hookd up a DMM to check the reading. Hookd the volt meter up to the battery and set it to what the DMM said. It was about .3 off... Went riden around wangn for a while, It stayd at 14.6 most the time. 14 was the lowest I seen it get

Rebuild in progress...

u have no voltage drop at full tilt with that aq1200d, i call bs, lol

did u set amp with dmm or set it with the clip light?

looks like i need to do the big3 asap

Its still set at 34.9 from the DMM... I am gunna try doin it like that but its fuckn cold out! And yea I do get a little voltage drop, It fluxuates* I guess. Majority of the time it was 14.6 ... It dips down to 14 mayb a little lowr, But it bounces right back when the bass lets up. Id say do it for sure!

Rebuild in progress...

Its still set at 34.9 from the DMM... I am gunna try doin it like that but its fuckn cold out! And yea I do get a little voltage drop, It fluxuates* I guess. Majority of the time it was 14.6 ... It dips down to 14 mayb a little lowr, But it bounces right back when the bass lets up. Id say do it for sure!

Couple pics, Sorry decaf. Had to copy you with the dash speakers. But $19.00 brand new, Hell of a deal! No install pics, I allready glued the pieces back on. It was a bitch tho!

DSCN1373.jpg

Some pics of the box build. Its a slow process, Buildn it in the basement so the glues taken a minute to dry. Bout to throw some fans or heaters around it. Should be done by the end of the weekend tho.

DSCN1370.jpg

DSCN1372.jpg

And these 2, Not mine. But another build about to start any day!

DSCN1359.jpg:search:

Rebuild in progress...

Nice man, you got pretty much the same build I'm looking to get. Makes me want it that much more!

1993 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Kenwood 5.25" Mids

Alpine SPS-500 5.25" Mids

4 awg Rockford Fosgate wiring kit

Rockford Fosgate P312D2

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 1200.1

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 600.4

Pioneer DEH-3100UB HU

Couple pics, Sorry decaf. Had to copy you with the dash speakers. But $19.00 brand new, Hell of a deal! No install pics, I allready glued the pieces back on. It was a bitch tho!

DSCN1373.jpg

Some pics of the box build. Its a slow process, Buildn it in the basement so the glues taken a minute to dry. Bout to throw some fans or heaters around it. Should be done by the end of the weekend tho.

DSCN1370.jpg

DSCN1372.jpg

And these 2, Not mine. But another build about to start any day!

DSCN1359.jpg:search:

HOW DID YOU GET YOUR BACK SEAT OUT????????

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

Your build is looking good. I like the location of the bass knob and voltage meter. I found it pretty surpising how your voltage barely budges with 1200 watts. Keep up the good work!

(Headunit) Pioneer DEH-P3100UB

(Speakers) Phoenix Gold RSd 65cs

(4 Channel) Alpine MRP-F300

(Subs) 2 15" Audioque SDC2.5

(Box) 7.27 cubic feet tuned to 31 Hz

(Mono Amplifier) Elemental Designs Nine.1

(Wiring) 1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

(Batteries) 2 C&D Tech 75 a/h

HOW DID YOU GET YOUR BACK SEAT OUT????????

Kinda hard to explain. Take the plastic seat belt piece off the "backseat headrest" Theirs a screw, And behind the plastic piece a bolt or somethin. Take that out. The bottoms kinda hard but you gotta get in there n like push the bottom seat towards the back of the car, Pretty fuckn hard to. Theirs 2 clips holdn the seat in place. Push it back far enough and itll pop out. Then remove the 2 back seatbelt bolts. And their you go!

Rebuild in progress...

Your build is looking good. I like the location of the bass knob and voltage meter. I found it pretty surpising how your voltage barely budges with 1200 watts. Keep up the good work!

Thanks! Yea I mean when I start the lac up its usually 15.0 to 15.2, Then as Im riden (usually not for more than 30-45min) it drops to about 14.6, Some notes make it drop lowr... Usually bounces back up. I was surprised that its doin so well also. Gotta couple more pics. Front baffle done, Got the port pieces and 45's cut as well! Im getn there!

DSCN1374.jpg

DSCN1375.jpg

DSCN1376.jpg

Rebuild in progress...

Archived