DC Sound Lab

LEVEL 6 (sex) VIDS!! SUB STARTING TO GET BROKE IN!!

ill tell ya what i want to see

you guys continuously boast about how much power this thing can take. thats all well and good but only if it can do something with it.

numbers are cool but not so much from a numbers box

the heart of DC and what really won me over on this company lies with a man named Jack

ripping heads off with hurricane force winds, 50's on music (Looooooow music)

you understand what im sayin? DC is not merely a numbers woofer. it is meant for music to be played loud and low

find you a box one of us would actually have 30-35 hz rang and let some music roll through it. and if you could find a different camera so it actually sounds a bit like bass

thats what most people want in a woofer, loud, clean, low bass. show us this can be an everymans woofer not just a comp slut you have to baby until comp day

edit* oldschool i appreciate you talking to us and not just yelling out things like Deez Nutz does.

I yell cause the whores in here want instant gratification instead of just waiting, have a lil patience and all ur wishes will come true.... but instead of posting negative which is all some ppl do on this site "you did" just wait im sure everything about this sub will be posted and "SHOWN" in vids... As stated by OLDSCHOOL just ask for what u want to see... BINGO BANGO !!!!!!!!! And if anyone gets offended over typed words: Oh my goodness forgive me, "I am not worthy" :db:

Edited by DEEz NUTz

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!

all im sayin is you guys talk this proto up like its the most amazing thing ever

i have yet to be impressed

i was very eager to see a lvl 6 and now well not so much

if you wanna impress me then turn the volume up

if you dont care then well im just gonna be dissapointed

and for the record im no DC hater, i was gonna get a lvl 4xl but it never worked out. i love thors build, and all of mr.p's stuff and chodes build but this.. im still waiting to see what i want to see

but like i said before, if you wanna make me a believer you know what you gotta do, if you dont care then let me sad the lvl 6 wasnt what i hope it would be

That's cause this isn't a true lvl 6 subwoofer. Sure it has the motor (maybe) and softparts (maybe again), until I see the offical subwoofer that Rusty Flowers built with the lvl 6 stamp of approval, this is nothing more than a custom built subwoofer. Don't get me wrong its good and all but I'm not judging this off of any DC product until Rusty releases the offical DC product. PERIOD!

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Did anyone ever think that im helping Rusty with R&D on the sub? Yes he didnt build it because the baskets arent ready yet,hence the reason i had to find my own!! This sub very well may not be the same as the production run sub! Rusty is a very busy man,in a perfect world he would have plenty of time to test this sub but he dosent(hes busy building subs)!! Im thankful that Rusty let me test this sub!! So yes its not a production sub as of yet so ill just call it proto woofer!! =@

Edited by BASSEGG777

TEAM SUNDOWN

GROUNDPOUNDERS INC (SPL TEAM)

156.7 DB CLUB USACI LEGAL!

2009 AMA 0-500 CHAMPION (TEXAS BASS PRODUCTIONS) 151.9@48hz

154.5 at 33hz

TEAM CHANNEL CHECK

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

sa.jpg

Did anyone ever think that im helping Rusty with R&D on the sub? Yes he didnt build it because the baskets arent ready yet,hence the reason i had to find my own!! This sub very well may not be the same as the production run sub! Rusty is a very busy man,in a perfect world he would have plenty of time to test this sub but he dosent(hes busy building subs)!! Im thankful that Rusty let me test this sub!! So yes its not a production sub as of yet so ill just call it proto woofer!! =@

And that is totally correct. I think people get this misconception about this sub cause when you say Level 6, people are expecting to see the official sub. You guys should call this what it is a DC prototype subwoofer and be done with it. To me its stupid to compare this thing to a lvl 5 sub when a lvl 5 is a actual DC production subwoofer and this is nothing more than a personal built woofer using DC proto parts along with other non-DC parts.

As for you helping Rusty out with R&D, I can believe that. Didn't say you wasn't, but you would have to admit that you guys kind of stirred up this mess by calling it something that its really not. Anyway I just wanted to express my .02 on the matter. Good luck with your testing on the prototype and make sure you beat the hell out of it. After all you guys are R&Ding this sub to find its limits. You don't baby these things. You take them to the absolute limit so you can record and report those findings back to the man. If you break it, well then you've found something that needs to be reported. And if you don't then you've given this product another selling point.:clapping:

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

i agree with logan, "break in time" is nonsense. now wake that bish, hell i had a LVL5 18 with 6k clamped watts. so like everyone else in the thread said there really aint nothing impressive there.

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

and u got green neons under ur V6 ass mustang but were not banging on that..... :01nocomment8so:

and you have neons on a bike..... I want to see this lvl 6 SLAP..... it wasnt slapping yet..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Why is there so much flaming.

I don't understand.

EVERYONE is entitled to their opinions whether it is positive or negative.

OT: I would also like to see that thing in a more "musical box"

I know when I had my old box that was tuned to 37hz I hated the way it sounded but then when I got my XL and got a 33hz box It sounded soooo much better, and surprisingly a lot louder. I hope this build produces some good numbers. Good luck :)

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Ok i did a small amount of testing today,(lack of time)! And here was my score at 51hz and the gain only half way up!! Still more left in her for sure,will find out more at the show this weekend!! Need more time to smooth things out!!

IMG00015.jpg

TEAM SUNDOWN

GROUNDPOUNDERS INC (SPL TEAM)

156.7 DB CLUB USACI LEGAL!

2009 AMA 0-500 CHAMPION (TEXAS BASS PRODUCTIONS) 151.9@48hz

154.5 at 33hz

TEAM CHANNEL CHECK

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

sa.jpg