Kinetik hc16v battery new in box

This is a kinetik hc16v battery with the dual post for both 16v and 12v. Its brand new in box. I'm looking to get 230 shipped for it.

105_1712.jpg

105_1716.jpg

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

turns out the amp didnt like the high voltage very long. called rf they said it was supposed to be burp only. blew up the fets on it pretty good. one of the guys who fixes amps for us said it was the worst one he has seen. so back to 12v i go. sux but whatever... the amp has been running pretty good on 2 1800s but i need the third so im selling this new one so i can buy the 1800

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

• 2 weeks later...