fs stetsom 2k6d

the only way i would take the aq's is if i could get 2 more and a maxxlink and run 1 per coil, but seeing as how it would be another 600 bucks outa my pocket for that im just gonna have to pass

You wouldn't need the maxxlink. These amps are strappable. They do easily 2400rms @2 ohms strapped and i've personally saw them run as low as .5ohms strapped (Thats .25ohms per amp!). I ran mine at 1 ohm strapped and they never flinched! I wouldn't run them one per coil, but strap 2 amps per sub. If your running 2 DVC subs, all you would need is 2 more 1200's and split your RCA signal to each master amp. No maxxlink needed! The 1200's are 240 a piece new at AudioQue or you can find them on the forums for about $160-$190. I believe these do about 2600-2800@1 ohm strapped. Extremely efficient also! I would completely keep them if I had the space to use them, but with this seasons build, i'm very limited on space! I'm trying to trade these for a single amp with a smaller footprint that will do 2500-3k. And your Stetsom is comparable in power, but has a very small footprint and would work perfect with my install.

04 Chrysler Sebring

Stinger

C&D Technologies

Alpine

Infinity/cdt

Zapco

TC Sounds custom subs

im sorry there is no way i can do 425 shipped to egypt, ill have to cut off a arm just for shipping prices im sure

Shit, lol. I am in Michigan, I was in Egypt when I created this account. But nevermind on the amp, I have a buddy who is selling me a 4k for 650.

Archived