Sonic Electronix

what like alternators yeah i dont have clue you look at his port thats way to small for 4 18

i think meade knows what he's doing with his system more than you do about "yours"

his port is small like that because of the insane power he is throwing at the woofers. too much port and too much power = bottoming out.

cone control

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

You really have no idea and totally miss the point. Just because that box works in his tahoe does not mean that it will work in any other vehicle. It just works in his. That isnt even a box designed for the SMDs if you want to get technical. Hell, you can't even form a fucking sentence. How the hell do you expect to design and build a box let alone a vehicle with that much power. Like I said earlier, I smell smoke. Hope mom and dad like you setting the neighborhood on fire.

yep you dumbass that all i needed to know his box is designed for 4 18 re audio mt not even for the btl i only have 18 tall and 62 wide that why was saying most output with the limited room so go fuck yourself n8ball2013

Archived