ANOTHER SAD DAY IN THE NFL

saints beat who once? cowboys beat saints.. vikings smoked cowboys

the vikings havent played the saints yet if thats what your tryin to say

The Saints played horrible against the cowgirls and still made it interesting at the end. If the saints take the field like they did saturday, then they will beat the vikes.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

I kind of disagree with you on this. Defense was there and held it down till around the middle of the 4th qrt. It was still a 14 point ball game until they blew up the 4th qrt. I fault Garrett and Romo for the bad performance by the offense. They were the ones that stayed back in Dallas. But overall I'm still proud of my Cowboys. The exercised 3 deamons this season. A winning record in Decemeber, A playoff win in January, and beating those fag ass Eagles three times this season including the imfamous shut for the last game of the season. Those three things will indeed hold me over till next season.

By the way, I've now come to the conclusion that the deal Jerry Jones made for Roy Williams is a total fucking bust. The guy wasn't even targeted at all in that game yesterday. We dropped T.O. for that? Maybe time to look at that multi year contract again and see if we can get out of it.

How can you blame Romo when he had 0 time to look at his receivers before the Vikes D line was in his face? I fault the O-line and Jason Garrett, mainly Garrett because he couldn't change up the offense in the 2nd half and ran the same plan he had coming into the game, a VERY vanilla one at that. Our D played their hearts out but our O couldn't do shit. It's all good, Jason Garrett needs to take his red headed ass and get a HC job somewhere else, so everyone can see how OVERRATED the cunt is. Good game to the Vikes but it's gonna be Saints and J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS in the SB.

/rant and again good game to the Vikes.

EDIT**: Case in point about Garrett, 4 DRAW PLAYS at the end of the game, CMON MAN!

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

jared allen will be the x factor all game-

Reggie Bush has become the X factor for the saints and he will be again this week.

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

Colts 2010 Superbowl Champs! Just sayin

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah the choke artists?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

you do realize it is the Minnesota Vikings, one of the, if not the best rush defense in the entire league

You do realize it's the saints, one of the top five offenses of all time. They got this relatively unheard of guy named Drew Brees that might be a good qb one day. As far as bush goes he can hurt you in more ways than just rushing. Receiving, returns, and can get you burnt when used as a decoy. Hope the vikings have fun at the pro bowl.

just laughin at all you cowboy haters. look out next year, there is no salary cap and you all know jerry jones is big ballin ;)

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Archived