Hey guys, this will be the first time that i have chosen to create a build log as well as do some major reconstruction of my cars audio, this last week i built my new box for a 12" BTL and im waitin on it to arrive, box is ~2.2 cu ft after the port and bracing. I have also ordered an AQ2200 to power the sub and a pair of T1652-S 6.5" to go along with the type S's that i already have. This is not going to be the typical SPL machine that is common place on this site since i want to keep my back seat and that leaves me with very little air space to work with.

Equipment before i started buying new stuff:

IDA-X001

PDX 1.1000

SWR-1242D

SPS-500

Running 4 awg wire to the amp with 2 batteries and a Bosch alt

I'm going to run 1/0 cable through everything and do the big three once i get the cable

This is all going into a 1965 Volkswagen Beetle that i have had for quite a few years now.

With that being said im going to have to get pretty creative when trying to mount the speakers, i dont want to mount them in the doors since i like the look of them as well as being made from cardboard. I'll get to try my hand at laying fiberglass.

I hope to have some pictures up as soon as i start gettin my stuff

If you have any suggestions for me i would really appreciate hearing them. Enjoy

http://s1018.photobucket.com/home/cmclean1018/recentuploads

here are some pictures of what i have so far, gonna be doing a lot of work this weekend so hopefully there will be more up, plus i would really like to know how to post thumbnails instead of links, if anyone could help me out that would be great.

when your going to post up pics... you have to post put the img code around the link...

or if your using photobucket... copy and paste the img code of the pics....

example...

This..(delete the asterix)...

[i*MG]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i64/Gamer4Life_007/sound/IMG_2306.jpg[/i*MG]

becomes this...

IMG_2306.jpg

My first truck... My first Real build...

*Update 8/9/10 DC Power 270xp Alt is In!!!*

1997 Toyota T-100 DC Level 5 18" in a T-line

Everybody wants their system to be....

1. Cheap

2. Reliable

3. Loud

...you can only pick two.

micahmye hertz pack