Nova Posted January 18, 2010 Report Posted January 18, 2010 I cannot find specs on the DC lvl 5 10's.... What's RMS rating on these? I was going to go with audioque HDC 10's but those lvl 5's look sex. What's RMS rating and what's the price on them? Thanks, .:Nova stop making sense you'll kill the argument. Earth, you feel me? You aren't loud enough to be felt.
lance_98main Posted January 18, 2010 Report Posted January 18, 2010 message Rusty in the dc sound labs area. He'll fill you in with the info. 2000 2dr blazer 15" diamond audio d3 4 cubic ft. tuned @ 32hz (slot port, sub back, port back) debating on a wall or no wall. Shay-kee
IH8PunkRok Posted January 18, 2010 Report Posted January 18, 2010 yea they arent production subs special order only rms varies from 1k-7k just depends on how your box is built and how long you play -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
Nova Posted January 18, 2010 Author Report Posted January 18, 2010 Maybe that's why I can't find specs. lol. I was unaware they were special order only. Thanks for the info guys, I sent him a PM. stop making sense you'll kill the argument. Earth, you feel me? You aren't loud enough to be felt.
aggballeralex Posted January 18, 2010 Report Posted January 18, 2010 Maybe that's why I can't find specs. lol. I was unaware they were special order only. Thanks for the info guys, I sent him a PM. You can also talk to ThorsHammer. I know he is running a pair of them in his car. aggballeralex The Build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.