The I'm-broke-so-i-gotta-sell-all-my-stuff thread

long story short...stuff has gotsta go! part of the reason is a new truck

BLAOW!!

Truck.jpg

and the nightshades wont fit in the bed of the truck. and no i'm not walling it lol. took a while to find a nice affordable quad cab. black at that. a blow through will happen eventually

need mostly cash. cash is a MUST for the nightshades and amps, as that money is going straight into a credit card. i'll consider trades for the other items. but really only looking for a sundown 100.4 or another decent 4 channel amp. or a good set of 6.5" components. maybe 4 - 5.25" for my a-pillars as they're not that big. but...i will be picky lol

ALL PRICES ARE SHIPPED!!! 48 states only...if you are outside of these, then the extra shipping will be quoted and added onto the price

ok...onto the stuff

2 Sundown 3500D's

BOTH AMPS SOLD

2 18" Sundown Nightshades. Dual 1 coils

SOLD

2 XS power D5100 batteries

ALL SOLD

*broken* ohio gen alt

P1170180.jpg

P1170179.jpg

rated at 200 amps. fits on my 2001 explorer sport. believe it will fit on a sport trac as well. not sure what else. it went out. stopped charging. was told it was due to a bad rectifier. $100 for this

new rectifier for a broken ohio gen alt :lol:

P1170182.jpg

bought one to fix it, but had no means of fixing it. didnt realize it till after i bought it.

$20 for this, if you want it for my alt or another alt. or $15 if you buy it with the alt

powermaster banner

SOLD

MA Audio HK3000D amp

P1170181.jpg

it's also broken. not sure whats wrong with it. it powers on in protect, flashes over to on for a split second then goes back to protect. then repeats. had it at my first comp ever on an 18" solo x. i think i got a 148.xx on the termlab sealed on the dash. cosmetically it's worn. about a 5/10

$65 for this

silver indiglo gauges for a 2001-2001 explorer sport

P1170173.jpg

unopened. nu image sent me the wrong color and never answered me back to return them.

$20

remote for a kvt-715 in dash dvd player

model unit is RC-DV420

SOLD

then i have a couple miscellaneous items i didnt think were worth starting a new thread over. so i'm putting em here

P1170175.jpg

Far Cry 2

Crysis

above games are for PC. $5 each

Crysis Warhead, left 4 dead, and fallout are SOLD

then i have rainbow six: vegas for PS3. $5

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2009 for PS3

P1170176.jpg

$15

and lastly, windows vista ultimate. includes both 32 and 64 bit discs

P1170177.jpg

$50

i have only used the key twice.

PM me with offers or if you're interested in any items. and if need be i can take more/better pics of the items'

also...please mention what you're buying when you send payment

EDIT: here's pics of the SAZ-2000D

SOLD

can i get a quote on 1 18 to regina sask canada s4s 3c9

MEMBER>>Team Pulse Car Audio

97 Z71 sierra

8" jl w0 md 400watt amp and dvd system

2000 malibu

1 18" old style btl, jl audio 1000/1v2 build in progress

My YouTube

100% positive buyer feedback on eBay mmatsjugg306 is my ID there

[topic='http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/148756-dd9515mmatsjugg-feedback/']leave me feedback hear for buying and selling[/topic]

rps20121104_200858.jpgSDC11631-1.jpg

where exactly in ky are u? as in if i wanted something would it be cheaper for me to come pick it up?

alexandria, ky. about 20 minutes south of cincinnati ohio. so yeah, if you could pick it up it'd be cheaper

can i get a quote on 1 18 to regina sask canada s4s 3c9

lemme check UPS

batteries work fine right?

yep. batteries work perfectly. took them right out just before i sold my truck to my friend and replaced them with a wet cell battery. when the car was on the voltage was in the mid 14's

yep. batteries work perfectly. took them right out just before i sold my truck to my friend and replaced them with a wet cell battery. when the car was on the voltage was in the mid 14's

i might take one of them if i'm gonna have some cash left after i repair my AC line which i f... up today

Archived