Boon Posted January 20, 2010 Report Posted January 20, 2010 I don't see you doing a hairtrick with 2kw and 2 15's in a relatively large vehicle like yours. Maybe if you tuned stupidly low but then it would be weaksauce on the rest of the sub-bass range. I'll adjust the one I drew to suit your dimensions and desired volume. Quote 10.x volts fo' life!
Marlo Stanfield Posted January 20, 2010 Report Posted January 20, 2010 I'm not gonna do a sketchup for you but here's a vid of something similar to what I was getting at, but on a smaller scale obviously... Quote 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
TeejayBee Posted January 20, 2010 Author Report Posted January 20, 2010 I don't see you doing a hairtrick with 2kw and 2 15's in a relatively large vehicle like yours.Maybe if you tuned stupidly low but then it would be weaksauce on the rest of the sub-bass range. I'll adjust the one I drew to suit your dimensions and desired volume. i can do some hair movement now not like im moving as much as steve but it dosnt do that bad of a job . and i had solo send me this for box sizes i should use.. Kicker recomends For Street Beat 4.5 cu.ft. + port; 3x16.25" port, 14.75" long Power Handling = 1000W Then for Spl / deep bass 6.0 cu.ft. + port; 3.5X16.25"port, 13.75"long Power Handling =1000W any help off that info? Quote
Polecat Posted January 20, 2010 Report Posted January 20, 2010 you'll laugh, but if you feel your missing some of the higher freq, seal them......... Quote Behind every great man....is an underwear tag!
TeejayBee Posted January 20, 2010 Author Report Posted January 20, 2010 well i pmd you back polecat but im more of a ported person i had them sealed didnt like it to much Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.