ambyrell1 Posted January 19, 2010 Report Posted January 19, 2010 need help designing a wall, I know it needs to be 9cubes for two 15s, want to use aero ports. Quote
dwright27 Posted January 19, 2010 Report Posted January 19, 2010 kinda need dimensions. Quote 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
ambyrell1 Posted January 19, 2010 Author Report Posted January 19, 2010 sorry didn't think about that, it will be in the morning. Quote
arnold1992 Posted January 19, 2010 Report Posted January 19, 2010 might wanna throw in some pics too in the meantime tommo Quote RE se xxx 18d2 (4) Audioque 2200 (2) DC Power 270XP blue 3 C&D fr310 Stinger wiring CDT components
Boon Posted January 20, 2010 Report Posted January 20, 2010 I don't think I've ever seen a wall using aeroports. If your cone/box is small enough that aeroports are economically viable, why do you need a wall? Quote 10.x volts fo' life!
liftedranger08 Posted January 20, 2010 Report Posted January 20, 2010 I don't think I've ever seen a wall using aeroports. If your cone/box is small enough that aeroports are economically viable, why do you need a wall? Sry to thread jack, but check out my build log friday bc im building a wall with an aeroport bc a slot port would take up too much space. Quote 2000 White Ford Ranger 5" RCD lift 33x12.50 Mickey Thompson MTZs on 16x8 Mickey Thompson Classic 2s Euro Altezza tail lights 5% window tint Clarion Indash 4 Q Power 15s 1 Sundown 2000 1 DC power 300 amp alt(on the way)-soon to be 2 2 powermaster d925s batteries Second Skin Deadener Highs/mids amp-Crossfire 404 Door speakers-2 5x7 mb quarts and 1 5 1/4" black max up front, stock 5x7s in the rear Soon to Come: Lots of SA-8s 2 Sundown saz 3500s(possible 4500s) 5-7 d3100 batteries custom clamshell BNC 8s for mids undecided tweeters
ambyrell1 Posted January 20, 2010 Author Report Posted January 20, 2010 I don't think I've ever seen a wall using aeroports. If your cone/box is small enough that aeroports are economically viable, why do you need a wall? the guy working on this said the same thing. there want be aeroports Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.