OFFICIAL BUMPIN` SONGS LIST

He's been on the forums long enough to know which ones have been posted. And he's one of SMD's top music gurus.

I know alot about music 2. I gotta 64gb microsd on my Phone.

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)

I don't need to spend an hour dude, it takes minutes to see they are old. what don't you get? Did you take the time to read the 68 pages before you posted to make sure none were listed... no.

I've spent the past 5 years of my life knee deep in rap music on this site.... 75% of the songs are already listed. If they aren't listed, most already know about them.

Almost 5000 of my posts are in this section, is your first name newb or illiterate by chance?

Noydb

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

I don't need to spend an hour dude, it takes minutes to see they are old. what don't you get? Did you take the time to read the 68 pages before you posted to make sure none were listed... no.

I've spent the past 5 years of my life knee deep in rap music on this site.... 75% of the songs are already listed. If they aren't listed, most already know about them.

Almost 5000 of my posts are in this section, is your first name newb or illiterate by chance?

Noydb. My Bad 4 double post!

Lol just cuz you have 64 gigs doesn't mean you know a lot about music. I have 2tb hard drives full of music, but I'm not a self proclaimed musical genius.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Lol just cuz you have 64 gigs doesn't mean you know a lot about music. I have 2tb hard drives full of music, but I'm not a self proclaimed musical genius.

I understand what your sayin. I'm just saying thats on my phone, the music on my phone does'nt even comapre to what I have on my Playstation 3's.

I think were getting a lil off topic... This Topic is for posting music only, and were talking like its a regular topic or something. I think we cleared everything up.

Is this really happening? I feel like I'm speaking to a brick wall named STL

No one cares about the size of anything you have, it doesn't mean a thing to any of us. The fact that you openly admit that this site isn't worth your time to read before posting shows exactly where we stand. You are a newb who has little to offer in this section, you can barely construct a sentence that's readable let alone proper and you insist on harassing me in PM's about a list of songs that means nothing. Thank you for an enjoyable evening, reminding me why I've spent so much time on this site improving it the best I can... and weeding out the bullshit

OnTopic

Philthy RIch - Ready 2 Ride (Remix)

Chip Da Ripper - Passing Out Money

Young Scooter ft Wicced - Last Dollar

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

No one cares about the size of anything you have, it doesn't mean a thing to any of us. The fact that you openly admit that this site isn't worth your time to read before posting shows exactly where we stand. You are a newb who has little to offer in this section, you can barely construct a sentence that's readable let alone proper and you insist on harassing me in PM's about a list of songs that means nothing. Thank you for an enjoyable evening, reminding me why I've spent so much time on this site improving it the best I can... and weeding out the bullshit

^this

double post FTL

Archived