Thanks bro seriously. I greatly appreciate all the comments and help you guys have given. Great to be part of such a great community. Still got plenty more to go on the build. Havent installed an alarm yet so I will be getting on when income taxes arrive. There is nothing of value inside the truck anyway and wont be until I finish everything. Like the enclosure, deadening, wiring, battery rack, amp rack, new h.o. alt, alarm, and tint.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

It really does look like they just rolled it off. I'd be on the hunt. Did you get in contact with anyone yet? Whats the situation??

1992 Cadillac SeVille STS

Pioneer DEH-P7600MD

Pioneer Premier Surround

JL Audio 10W7 Ported

Kenwood KAC-7203

Kicker ZX350x4

My YouTube

Filing a claim at the moment. Guess I shouldnt have told my friend about this either because fedex also ran over his dog and didnt bother stopping.

I hope that last part was a joke lol. If not, WoWoWoWzErZ

1992 Cadillac SeVille STS

Pioneer DEH-P7600MD

Pioneer Premier Surround

JL Audio 10W7 Ported

Kenwood KAC-7203

Kicker ZX350x4

My YouTube

I emailed him and I am waiting on an email back. Also there was a witness who saw them drop it in the driveway. They couldnt walk the extra maybe 20 feet like they should have. His packaging skills arent that great but that wont count up against the fact they forged a signature and that there was a witness to them dropping it.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

I emailed him and I am waiting on an email back. Also there was a witness who saw them drop it in the driveway. They couldnt walk the extra maybe 20 feet like they should have.

sounds like they're just being lazy. its not like it was heavy or anything..... :01nocomment8so:

Archived