Hellbound Train Posted January 19, 2010 Report Posted January 19, 2010 Mods if you would like the title changed so there is no profanity there let me know. Ok so here I go on my rant. Well my delivery date was changed twice and then they were closed yesterday for Martin Luther King Jr. day. So of course they changed the date to today. I had bought these on CACO and made sure they werent damaged before I bought them. It also said it required a signature upon delivery. I wasnt here to sign so they should have re-attempted delivery. They didnt. I come home on break to see if they had stopped yet and left a note saying they would re-attempt delivery. I didnt need a fucking note because when I pulled in there was the box with my two BTL 12's inside sitting in the fucking driveway. It looks as if they just backed in and dropped them out the back of the truck.
tehbert0 Posted January 19, 2010 Report Posted January 19, 2010 any damage http://motorcitydesignsaudio.com
siucsaluki11 Posted January 19, 2010 Report Posted January 19, 2010 Damn, that sucks. Did you have insurance on the packages? woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port... YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.
etaks_crew Posted January 19, 2010 Report Posted January 19, 2010 F**k that!! I'd kill someone. You better be blowing some phones up.
Mellow18 Posted January 19, 2010 Report Posted January 19, 2010 wow thats bad 2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20'' (1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod- (2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled- (1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused- (1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused- (2) CDT 6.5 comp (X) pioneer 6x9 set (1) RF T-400.4 (1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3 (1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas [EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe
enemyofsilence Posted January 19, 2010 Report Posted January 19, 2010 oh man that sucks. sorry to hear that man. Team Bass-Hz
polen21 Posted January 19, 2010 Report Posted January 19, 2010 holy shit ya deff make a claim thats some bs Lincoln LS build Dat 4125 IA 40.1 2 CD omega 12s 4 AA carbon fiber 7in mids 3 optima yellow tops Damplifier pro everywhere
Guest Posted January 19, 2010 Report Posted January 19, 2010 how good was the packaging. if it was Fi's original packaging call up Fedex and give them a goddamn earful.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.