SOLD! Shuriken BT100 Battery for so cal members!

Alright so im getting rid of my shuriken battery. going to xs so dont need this anymore. it is in flawless condition. only damage to it is the ripped label in the front of the batt. no biggie. i hate to get rid of it but upgrading is always a factor so i must say goodbye. never had any problems since day one (july 09) and never dropped below 12.5v.

i dont want to deal with the hassle of shipping this beast so this is for all SO CAL members on here who needs a great batt. I live by West Covina and i go by Santa Monica often cause parents live there.. if it doesnt sell locally, then i will prob sell elsewhere. as for now, it is for so cal locals only.

asking 180. i can meet you guys to a reasonable distance just let me know. im pretty flexible. thanks :)

info on batt:

High Performance Battery from Shuriken

For use with audio systems up to 2000 watts

Engineered specifically to meet the needs of a high end audio system

Using AGM (Absorbed Glass Matt) technology allows the battery to be mounted in any position

Unique spill free design

Extreme heat resistance

Resistant to heavy vibrations

Super low ESR

Packed closely with pure lead plates

100% Sealed and maintenance free

Designed to be used with ring terminals or a buss bar

Amp Hours: 100

Cranking Amps: 2250

Weight: 64 lbs.

Dimensions: 6-3/4"D x 12"W x 8-1/2"H

refs: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=48018

DSC04850.jpg

DSC04852.jpg

DSC04856.jpg

resting voltage

DSC04855.jpg

Edited by enemyofsilence

Team Bass-Hz

Alright so im getting rid of my shuriken battery. going to xs so dont need this anymore. it is in flawless condition. only damage to it is the ripped label in the front of the batt. no biggie. i hate to get rid of it but upgrading is always a factor so i must say goodbye. never had any problems since day one (july 09) and never dropped below 12.5v.

i dont want to deal with the hassle of shipping this beast so this is for all SO CAL members on here who needs a great batt. I live by West Covina and i go by Santa Monica often cause parents live there.. if it doesnt sell locally, then i will prob sell elsewhere. as for now, it is for so cal locals only.

asking 180. i can meet you guys to a reasonable distance just let me know. im pretty flexible. thanks :)

info on batt:

High Performance Battery from Shuriken

For use with audio systems up to 2000 watts

Engineered specifically to meet the needs of a high end audio system

Using AGM (Absorbed Glass Matt) technology allows the battery to be mounted in any position

Unique spill free design

Extreme heat resistance

Resistant to heavy vibrations

Super low ESR

Packed closely with pure lead plates

100% Sealed and maintenance free

Designed to be used with ring terminals or a buss bar

Amp Hours: 100

Cranking Amps: 2250

Weight: 64 lbs.

Dimensions: 6-3/4"D x 12"W x 8-1/2"H

refs: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=48018

DSC04850.jpg

DSC04852.jpg

DSC04856.jpg

resting voltage

DSC04855.jpg

pm sent

LOUDEST PHUKN BURB N LA COUNTY!!!!

Team SoCal SPL

Team Sundown

What are you charging it with?

what alt?

do you have a MLA mod?

those batts will never float that high under normal conditions.

Great price, and a great batt.

But 13.06v is not the true float voltage.

they will float @ 12.7 however.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

im charging it with a dc 270sp and have an mla in my car. it might have been that i just had parked and turned off my car to take pictures and it still had juice in it...

and total meyhem, i pmed you back.

ahhh, that makes more sense.

glws

great price.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz