Sundown Audio

new to team sundown!!new woofers came in today

Damn, u were loud with ur old amps, cant imagine how much louder you are now.. Gratz on the upgrade and everything. Hope to see you and ur system again soon :hairtrick:

thanks man and yeah man hope to see you at some future shows!!!

vehicle-02 toyota celicawoofers-groundshaker g-s1 10" woofersamp-SUNDOWNAUDIO SAZ 3500battery-1 C&D battery

sorry about the crappy quality it didn't really get the excursion but you can tell there's some mean excursion going on!!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

vehicle-02 toyota celicawoofers-groundshaker g-s1 10" woofersamp-SUNDOWNAUDIO SAZ 3500battery-1 C&D battery

oooooo crinkled surround :D haha nice! looks nasty sounding. Hop on that meter asap brotha!

yeah thats the first time i have seen my surround do that!!and i will have a vid on the TL this week!!

damn six xl's nice :hairtrick: im looking to see if i can get some lv 5's :good:

IF u can get lvl 5s? lmao.

6 18s should be kinda noisy, but i think we should keep that discussion outta the sundown forum... :01nocomment8so:

go to where ever db drag finals is & i may allow a demo :hairtrick: .

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

i hope i dont hear clipping, its the teh camera but got excursion? damn nice vid and congrats

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.