Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

18 inch FI BTL design


Carpetrug

Recommended Posts

Posted

I want a box that is from 5-7 cuft tuned to 32 hertz ported. but I need the design drawn up for me with every single dimension.

my hatch dimensions are 17 across, by 24, by 36. I am basically lookin for good SPL but I also wanna hit the low notes well, thats why im tuning it to 32 hertz

it would be much appriaciated

Posted

If u want a quality design expect to pay someone like footlong or accordman for one... Also just to let u know a 32hz tuning and SPL don't really belong in the same sentence.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 573 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...