so i have a go-cart frame i ordered some parts that i needed

now i got the smart idea of putting some lights on it i might just use some yellow foggers that i have but its a go-cart how do i power the lights i want them to last at least 4 hours if its powered by batterys and i have a limited amount of space i wanna use the least space as possible i need help thanks you guys

2 jl audio 12w3's sealed

soon to be 4 level 3 15's

blow through

all dc audio

engine with stator is best. btu a small kinetic or similar brand battery should do great for space. just remember that the amp draw of the lights will determine battery life.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

engine with stator is best. btu a small kinetic or similar brand battery should do great for space. just remember that the amp draw of the lights will determine battery life.

how long do you think that a kinetics 600watt 12v battery will power 50watt light

2 jl audio 12w3's sealed

blow through

all dc audio

How many lights? You would just take the AH rating on the battery and then apply 20 hours to it... Sooooo a battery with a 30 AH rating can supply 30 amps of power for 20 hours before dropping to 10.5... So if you have bulbs that pull 3.5-4 amps of current.. It's a looooooooooooong time brother.

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

How many lights? You would just take the AH rating on the battery and then apply 20 hours to it... Sooooo a battery with a 30 AH rating can supply 30 amps of power for 20 hours before dropping to 10.5... So if you have bulbs that pull 3.5-4 amps of current.. It's a looooooooooooong time brother.

how bout LEDs know where i can get some magnetic ones

2 jl audio 12w3's sealed

blow through

all dc audio