Sundown Audio

Soundstorm F2800

Cdizzle

Is level the same as GAIN? I have heard from someone on here that it should never be all the way up, but that is the only way the subs hit, and they are LOUD. I know that the amp isnt maxing out my subs... When I turn the level down all it does is turn the subs down. They are not distorted at all, and I love the way they sound, but I dont wanna hurt anything. Will it hurt anything if I leave it like this. FREQUENCY knob on the other hand controls distortion and all that, it is only at around half... Nothing will get hurt, will it?

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

level and gain are the same thing just two different names that some amps use and some dont now i couldnt tell u about u have ur gain/level turned all the way up but i heard u not supposed to have it pegged i have mine right at 3/4 and my subs pound my next door neihbor says he knows when i am coming home cause he can hear me like 2 blocks away

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Archived