1985 Buick Regal Limited Build Log

damn, mad props to you bro, 17 pages and something like 2 hours later i got to here, im loving all the work youre putting into the g ride...

i hope to some day get a g body and get it to somewhere close to what you have done.. this car is going to be so beast!

damn, mad props to you bro, 17 pages and something like 2 hours later i got to here, im loving all the work youre putting into the g ride...

i hope to some day get a g body and get it to somewhere close to what you have done.. this car is going to be so beast!

Thanks man. Much appreciated! I don't know about a beast, but should hopefully be a decent street ride.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

• 3 weeks later...

Decent street car my ass...... It will be a mother f@$king show stopper ..

2 DC Audio lvl 4 xl 18s D .7s walled off @ 30 hz

19 cubes net 245sq in of port

Sundown 3500 @ .7 Ohm

Sundown 100.4

Rockford Fosgat Power Series

5.25 Dash

6.5 Kicks

8 Coaxils Doors

250 mechicman alt

1 red top under the hood

2 yellow tops in back

big 3 with 1/0 knukonceptz wire

3 runs of +/- 1/0 knukonceptz wire

IT LBS

Decent street car my ass...... It will be a mother f@$king show stopper ..

LMAO, thanks man, much appreciated. Honestly I just can't wait to have it done to hit the streets in. Might hit up a guy I know that shoots for Lowrider mag and see if it is even near magazine quality, but otherwise I'd rather cruise than shows!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

sup homie? You slappin the bumper yet?!

Hey, how goes it man? How's the 51 coming along? Wish I had this on the streets already! Unfortunately with how much I travel for work family time comes first when I am not traveling. But to try and make more progress my buddy has been working on the regal since it's in his garage and I have been doing the stereo in his towncar he's storing in my garage!

• 1 month later...

Tbh i dont like low riders at all. But this build and the 64 impalla my unlce is building has made me respect the nice ones. All the low lows here are piced together and are nothing compared to what yours will be. Keep up the good work and if it doesnt make it into a magizene then you should ask for a photographer that isnt blind

Tbh i dont like low riders at all. But this build and the 64 impalla my unlce is building has made me respect the nice ones. All the low lows here are piced together and are nothing compared to what yours will be. Keep up the good work and if it doesnt make it into a magizene then you should ask for a photographer that isnt blind

Thanks. Much appreciated!

Quite honestly I feel like a lot of low riders around me locally are exactly as you speak of, just thrown together. The set-ups in the trunk usually cost more than the car did. Which is usually why "hot rodder" do nothing but bad mouth lowriders. I don't know if it will be magazine quality when it is all buttoned up, but should be a really decent and reliable street car to have some fun in!

• 3 months later...

Waiting.........................................................................................

2 DC Audio lvl 4 xl 18s D .7s walled off @ 30 hz

19 cubes net 245sq in of port

Sundown 3500 @ .7 Ohm

Sundown 100.4

Rockford Fosgat Power Series

5.25 Dash

6.5 Kicks

8 Coaxils Doors

250 mechicman alt

1 red top under the hood

2 yellow tops in back

big 3 with 1/0 knukonceptz wire

3 runs of +/- 1/0 knukonceptz wire

IT LBS

Waiting.........................................................................................

Lol, thanks for the interest man. Actually been disassembling everything and get it ready fir paint so really nothing too interesting to snap pics of, but should be starting tge rack in the trunk in the near future.

Archived