1985 Buick Regal Limited Build Log

them rims would look perfect on the fleetwood :D

anything new with the regal bro?

ROYAL DIAMONDS CAR CLUB "VICE PRESIDENT"
90 ISUZU PICKUP "BLOOD BATH"
XENON H.I.D. KITS BY G&M AUTOSPORT
XENON KITS ONLINE BY G&M AUTOSPORT DIRECT WEBSITE

• 2 weeks later...

anything new done to it before winter sets in on yall?

Seems like it has been one set back after another. I had one chromer lose a bunch of parts and failed to tell me so I had to search all over to find replacements, then I had another chromer take roughly 5 months to chrome my inner fenders and when they finally arrived they polished out the wrong side.........so really been working on correcting issues and picking up some odds-and-ends along the way.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Seems like it has been one set back after another. I had one chromer lose a bunch of parts and failed to tell me so I had to search all over to find replacements, then I had another chromer take roughly 5 months to chrome my inner fenders and when they finally arrived they polished out the wrong side.........so really been working on correcting issues and picking up some odds-and-ends along the way.

if the chromer lost your parts they should be the ones replacing them bro,not making you replace them,the inner fender parts being polished on the wrong side that just sucks period but at least your not letting this get you down.

it just takes time and patience trust me i know well. remember rome wasnt built in a day keep your head up and you will get it done.

if the chromer lost your parts they should be the ones replacing them bro,not making you replace them,the inner fender parts being polished on the wrong side that just sucks period but at least your not letting this get you down.

it just takes time and patience trust me i know well. remember rome wasnt built in a day keep your head up and you will get it done.

They tried to replace them, that's why they waited 3 months to tell me.....and if they can't find them out west, I'm sure you can imagine how much fun I had finding them here in MN.

Yeah, the fenders sucks all together. They came out awesome:

InnerFendersChromed2.jpg

InnerFendersChromed.jpg

Just the wrong side! Lol

I'm in no rush, the day I start rushing the build is the same day the quality starts suffering!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

• 2 weeks later...

They tried to replace them, that's why they waited 3 months to tell me.....and if they can't find them out west, I'm sure you can imagine how much fun I had finding them here in MN.

InnerFendersChromed2.jpg

InnerFendersChromed.jpg

Just the wrong side! Lol

I'm in no rush, the day I start rushing the build is the same day the quality starts suffering!

have em chrome both sides then,looks hot

InnerFendersChromed2.jpg

InnerFendersChromed.jpg

Just the wrong side! Lol

Lol, already sent them back to get redipped.

• 2 weeks later...

InnerFendersChromed2.jpg

InnerFendersChromed.jpg

Just the wrong side! Lol

Lol, already sent them back to get redipped.

alrighty then :D

Archived