So, I've seen a few posts from people showing their desktops, might as well show mine.

DSC00472.jpg

Hmm, where to start...

Ok, since I don't know where to start, I'll just jump in.

On the left, HP Pavilion dv2945se entertainment laptop, used for internet, editing video, doing whatever.

On the right, HP Mini netbook, used for music, plugged straight into the Ibanez shit bass amp on the floor.

Under the netbook, LG external disk drive, since the netbook lacks one, and the Pavilion's is broke.

My "chair" is the edge of my bed.

(I have an alternate setup that includes an actual desk for doing work, but it's a little dirty right now, I'll clean it later.)

Now onto the fun part.

If you notice, the "desk" under my laptops is not really a "desk," but a DJ Hero case/stand, which brings me to this picture.

DSC00473.jpg

32" Vizio 1080p

Top Shelf: Xbox 360 Elite.

Middle Shelf: PS3.

Bottom Shelf: This is where the netbook goes when not in use, or when hooked to the 360 via ethernet for Xbox Live. Also where the HP Pavilion sits when hooked up to the TV via VGA cable for watching movies.

Table: Comcast HD Cable Box.

Anyway. Yeah. That's my setup in my room.

I'll update with my actually "desk" desktop when I get it clean. I obviously don't get much work done...

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT