Second Skin Audio

Need help with a bandpass TODAY!

OK...some of you may know me from CA and I don't post here much, but come and lurk from time to time.

Anyhow, I need someone to work with me on a bandpass for my 3 12s" and I need to get the design and all TODAY! I'd like the individual who helps me out to be able to run my specs and subs against Winsid or some other program to see where we stand on wave reproduction.

I've got projects in line with my car the next 3 weekends, so this is the only weekend I have to do this for the next month or so.

Who's down to walk with me on this?

$50 will be sent via Paypal, and I'm just looking for a standard 4th order...

***If I don't know your work, I'd like to see some of your projects to verify you know what you're doing***

Edited by 528hz

OK...some of you may know me from CA and I don't post here much, but come and lurk from time to time.

Anyhow, I need someone to work with me on a bandpass for my 3 12s" and I need to get the design and all TODAY! I'd like the individual who helps me out to be able to run my specs and subs against Winsid or some other program to see where we stand on wave reproduction.

I've got projects in line with my car the next 3 weekends, so this is the only weekend I have to do this for the next month or so.

Who's down to walk with me on this?

$50 will be sent via Paypal, and I'm just looking for a standard 4th order...

***If I don't know your work, I'd like to see some of your projects to verify you know what you're doing***

No one?

Ill bite.

If you dont know my work, then I'd rather not do it for you.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Ill bite.

If you dont know my work, then I'd rather not do it for you.

:lol:

Sorry. That gave me a chuckle.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

search around

aifresno.com

youtube audio innovations ray

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

lmao at not trusting ray.

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

Ray is THE SHIT!

Apparently so. He did agree to help me, and I thank him, and you guys for the reinforcement. It really has been tough for me get this in line in a timely manner.

lmao at not trusting ray.

You obviously didn't read the thread. I never said anything about not trusting anyone is specific.